The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bloody ***** hell.  We've seen hundreds of hours and pages of testimony, as part of this investigation, that Obama's DOJ started this investigation.

What the ***** is wrong with you?  

The Democrats and MSM have been gaslighting for two years. Now, after Mueller's report, it's all they have left to defend the indefensible.

Gator is just really crappy at it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL The first 11 comments to this tweet that Twitter is showing me are "people" I have already blocked.  The bots were working early today. 

blocked.JPG

Actually, it was just 2 whackadoodles, 1 with 7 consecutive tweets & the other with the next 4.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The Democrats and MSM have been gaslighting for two years. Now, after Mueller's report, it's all they have left to defend the indefensible.

Gator is just really crappy at it.

Mueller was commissioned by a Trump appointee, that's just a fact. The political theatre you are singing in the chorus with is just that, theatre. 

The media had every right and duty to report on an investigation into our President directed by his own appointee that was about him conspiring with a foreign power. But keep up the emotion, it is good at clouding out the truth. 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL The first 11 comments to this tweet that Twitter is showing me are "people" I have already blocked.  The bots were working early today. 

blocked.JPG

But his own appointed Deputy AG started the investigation! 

He just has no accomplishments that are worth running on. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The left is already insane from years of Trump derangement syndrome.  Now they’re trying to drive the rest of us insane by saying what’s been proven false is still true.  

not even halfway through the Trump Era

maybe it will outlast the Reagan Era of 1981 to 2009?

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Mueller was commissioned by a Trump appointee, that's just a fact. The political theatre you are singing in the chorus with is just that, theatre. 

The media had every right and duty to report on an investigation into our President directed by his own appointee that was about him conspiring with a foreign power. But keep up the emotion, it is good at clouding out the truth. 

But his own appointed Deputy AG started the investigation! 

He just has no accomplishments that are worth running on. 

2wzlsl.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This might have been posted before, but I'll leave it here again just in case Tibs hasn't seen it. The media definitely didn't push an agenda. :rolleyes:

Tibs either won't read the tweet or won't understand it. Then he will watch the video and get his hopes up hearing about all the bombshells referenced.

THIS TIME THEY FINALLY HAVE TRUMP!

• Haha (+1) 2