The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

The Washington Post has yet another opinion piece that must contain a beverage warning before proceeding.

Ready? Ok, here we go:

The PANIC is everywhere on the LEFT.

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Washington Post has yet another opinion piece that must contain a beverage warning before proceeding.

Ready? Ok, here we go:

You know, you could've just said it was written by Jennifer Rubin & saved everybody time.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ready? Ok, here we go:

These people can't be serious?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

It's a Jennifer Rubin piece of diarrhea; of course it's not serious.

Jennifer Rubin; The Lincoln Project before the Lincoln Project was cool to leftists.

This is a woman who thinks Cuomo did a great job in NY with Covid. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jennifer Rubin; The Lincoln Project before the Lincoln Project was cool to leftists.

This is a woman who thinks Cuomo did a great job in NY with Covid. 

I like how she still proclaims herself to be a "conservative", even though she hops on every liberal bandwagon that passes through.

Just now, Koko78 said:

I like how she still proclaims herself to be a "conservative", even though she hops on every liberal bandwagon that passes through.

Sadly, compared to the bulk of her coworkers, she probably IS conservative.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Honestly. If you watched this insane interview, do you really think this take is inaccurate, setting aside the source?

I disagree with your conclusion but In the meantime Joe Biden is refusing any interviews that the MSM might possibly be thinking of asking him to sit for. Your newly acclaimed Fox News hero Chris Wallace subsequently & grudgingly gave Trump kudos for figuratively and literally taking the heat of an interview and answering every question thrown at him, with no subject off the table. Compare the confidence of Trump to Biden & his feeble attempt to show leadership by hiding behind the pantsuits of "The Squad"  and other elected officials working to turn the USA into Somalia or Venezuela. 

Oh common Trump is nuts get over it... the question is, is his narcissistic corrupt Constitution violating, China hating (fine by me), deal cutting demand for ring kissing bent etc better for this country better than a Biden's stuttering, Obama rehash, wide ranging coalition that is impossible to keep together, health care for everyone btw wear a mask, Russia hating etc better for our country.  I dont know... the racist shiite and covid denial hurts Trump in the burbs... the looting in cities hurts Biden... not the protests.  China stuff helps Trump... anti Russia mixed for Biden... we will see... polls mean little at this point and Trump could do better with media he doesnt know how to work them and still hasnt figured them out.  The biggest concern is his disrespect for our military.  They keep turning on him he is done imo.

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And the New York Times doxxing Tucker Carlson. Do you people finally understand that the media is the enemy of the people and need to be shut down? They're dangerous.

Tucker deserves to be doxxed... he is an arrogant prick among arrogant pricks... not saying he is wrong but common guy used to be smart on fights he picks.

6 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Tucker deserves to be doxxed... he is an arrogant prick among arrogant pricks... not saying he is wrong but common guy used to be smart on fights he picks.

Can I have your NAZ to spread over the internet? I am going to present you as a pro-Trump. I am sure you will be fine. I am certain your family will be fine. Your house will not be set ablaze. No one will show up to try and harm you, your family, your pets, or your property. Pinky-swear.

"Deserves to be doxxed"!? You have a ***** screw loose.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Oh common Trump is nuts get over it... the question is, is his narcissistic corrupt Constitution violating, China hating (fine by me), deal cutting demand for ring kissing bent etc better for this country better than a Biden's stuttering, Obama rehash, wide ranging coalition that is impossible to keep together, health care for everyone btw wear a mask, Russia hating etc better for our country.  I dont know... the racist shiite and covid denial hurts Trump in the burbs... the looting in cities hurts Biden... not the protests.  China stuff helps Trump... anti Russia mixed for Biden... we will see... polls mean little at this point and Trump could do better with media he doesnt know how to work them and still hasnt figured them out.  The biggest concern is his disrespect for our military.  They keep turning on him he is done imo.

Great! So you have no problem with leftist reporters being doxxed?

42 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And the New York Times doxxing Tucker Carlson. Do you people finally understand that the media is the enemy of the people and need to be shut down? They're dangerous.

Agree! Since when is the job of the media to attack other people in media? Commentary yes...attack no.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Great! So you have no problem with leftist reporters being doxxed?

At this point everyone is being doxxed.., Tucker has done it himself... no I dont do it nor approve of it... but if anyone deserves it... not saying doxxing is right... 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Can I have your NAZ to spread over the internet? I am going to present you as a pro-Trump. I am sure you will be fine. I am certain your family will be fine. Your house will not be set ablaze. No one will show up to try and harm you, your family, your pets, or your property. Pinky-swear.

"Deserves to be doxxed"!? You have a ***** screw loose.

Deserves yes... should be no... doxxing is abhorrent but you live by the sword...