The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Any moment now, the media will launch into how this obvious hoax is really a lesson that “raises awareness” and teaches us about “the complexities of race in the era of Trump”

UiXKV85L_bigger.jpegOmri Ceren @omriceren 3h3 hours ago
"Conservatives pounce on failed attempt to smear conservatives"............ are the best conservatives pounce stories.
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, been offline and traveling last couple of days..Trump really wants retribution for SNL????Collusion?

Aren't those the "dog whistle" "code words" we're supposed to be using now? I mean, we've only heard the word "collusion" carelessly thrown about for over two years now. Pretty sure he's doing it right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Aren't those the "dog whistle" "code words" we're supposed to be using now? I mean, we've only heard the word "collusion" carelessly thrown about for over two years now. Pretty sure he's doing it right.

Wow, you had better watch out because you are the biggest pus sy around! Donnie might grab you! 

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Wow, you had better watch out because you are the biggest pus sy around! Donnie might grab you! 

Aww, how sweet. You're clinging to me like the younger, dumber brother that I never wanted.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Apparently there was even a skit some 15 years ago that came very close to bordering on entertaining!

I kind of gave up ten years ago

it was relevant up to 1978 or thereabouts