The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 11/18/2018 at 6:47 PM, B-Man said:

Lord protect me from such stupidity.

You can call it stupidity, but it's stupidity blanketed in leftist racism.

Without the ability to group and identify people by the color of their skin,  the Dems are left to their own message. They don't have a message, so they go full racism.

The reason Stacy Abrams lost is because she's black. There simply is no other explanation.

And the beautiful part of the Dem's standing race card excuse is that it is self-protecting. If you disagree or argue with it, you're a racist. If you try to explain how bad of a candidate Abrams was, you're a racist. Anything you say that doesn't conform to the Dem's view is, well, racism.

It's the same reason Kim Young lost in CA. It's the same reason John James lost to Stabenow.

No. Wait. That's not right. SHUT UP, RACISTS!!!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Meanwhile, the NYTimes is going to show you how to have a discussion with your family on Thanksgiving. Just learn from the Angry Uncle Bot.

No. Really. Launch the bot.

0TgZ_Zmu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Do you leftists EVER tire of how embarrassing you look to the rest of the world?

Check out @jbarro’s Tweet:

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Meanwhile, the NYTimes is going to show you how to have a discussion with your family on Thanksgiving. Just learn from the Angry Uncle Bot.

Do you leftists EVER tire of how embarrassing you look to the rest of the world?

I went through both prompts, one with a liberal and one with a conservative.

The response to the liberal was to agree with them, the response with the conservative was to try to get them to undermine themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now, that's embarrassing.:oops:

I thought it was pretty neat.  You managed to accidentally invent a new word.  One that made sense, not like "covfefe" or "stimulous."

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Great.  Now I don't have to go to Thanksgiving dinner, I'll just send the bot.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I tried both sides and gave the most obvious answer.  The title should be, "How to avoid having a serious political discussion with your family on Thanksgiving."

20 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I went through both prompts, one with a liberal and one with a conservative.

The response to the liberal was to agree with them, the response with the conservative was to try to get them to undermine themselves.

Thanks, I assumed as much....................now I don't have try it myself.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I tried both sides and gave the most obvious answer.  The title should be, "How to avoid having a serious political discussion with your family on Thanksgiving."

No one should be surprised that a far-left publication is telling everyone not only what to say, but what they can expect the other person to say.

Most leftists embrace it though because, let's be honest...thinking for themselves isn't their strong suit.

(I know you lean left, but I'm not talking about you. I'm sure to leftists like tibs and peace out, you're one red hat away from a full-blown Nazi.)

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dsh-kOGWoAEvrPh.jpg

You know what's hilarious?  The Clintons have been manipulating the media with this "larger conversation...about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC" for a quarter century.

And she still lost to a candied yam.  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

You know what's hilarious?  The Clintons have been manipulating the media with this "larger conversation...about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC" for a quarter century.

And she still lost to a candied yam.  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

That is the gift that just keeps giving. :lol: