The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

And that he's the first President in 100 years not to have a pet. The horror!!

Trump is the resident animal at the White House. The man has TWO scoops of ice cream for dessert! There isn't room for pets there.

KILLING THE GODS OF THE CITY.

Trump is slaying sacred cows and, in the words of American Greatness Senior Editor Julie Ponzi, he is killing the gods of the city and no one knows what to do. The only thing anybody knows is that the things we are seeing have never been done before and Donald Trump is refusing to follow any of the proper conventions (if he even knows what they are . . . tsk tsk).

The media—the cornerstone of the establishment—is doing its best to make it clear to the American people that they ought to be wringing their hands about all of this. Chaos reigns in the imperial city, and Trump is to blame. Nothing is getting done, and everything is terrible.

Of course, this is all poppycock.

People should not be upset; they should be
enjoying
this. . . .

Americans who elected Trump do not worship the current gods of the city. They know you’re responsible for killing the old ones and they wish to return the favor now
. We want your gods dead.

Trump is not the cause of Washington’s decline. He’s a symptom, the wrecking ball that many Americans think was required.

So the President was in on the Fake news story about Seth Rich??

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-told-fox-news-to-publish-seth-rich-murder-hoax-lawsuit-claims

President Trump wasn’t the only administration figure involved in the story written by Fox News digital reporter Malia Zimmerman, Wheeler claims in his lawsuit.

“In the weeks and months leading up to the publication of Zimmerman’s May 16, 2017, article,” the lawsuit said, “Butowsky kept in regular contact with Trump administration officials—including Mr. Spicer, Mr. Bannon, and Director of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice, Sarah Flores—regarding his efforts relating to Seth Rich.”

Flores told The Daily Beast, “I have not communicated with Mr. Butowsky at any point this year.”

Wheeler claims Zimmerman’s article fabricated quotes ascribed to him.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the Fox News article claimed Wheeler said, adding later: “My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee, or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward. That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that.”

So the President was in on the Fake news story about Seth Rich??

There is fake news going on... but it's not this story.

Wheeler's own words (the one's he supposedly never said): (don't know who this twitter account is btw but couldn't get the video separate)-

https://twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/892438129000550402

But more to the point, this was dropped today by Assange:

Seymour Hersh talking about Rich, Wikileaks and the DNC: Seth Rich in communication with Wikileaks-

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/892510925244203008?a

Relevant facts (per Hersh's word/sources... take them for what you will):

- No Podesta or DNC emails exist past May 21/22 (Rich was killed when? July 10th)

- Rich's computer shows communication between himself and Wikileaks in late spring, offering samples of emails and asking for money in return (per the FBI report Hersh claims to have seen and Assange himself who confirmed this to Hersh - and seemingly is confirming it again by tweeting this link)

- Rich left a deadman's switch, knowing he was in danger, in late June (long a source of speculation).

- Discusses motives for Brennan, Clapper, and the NYT to lie

Buckle up. It's about to get a lot uglier. Why? Four letters.

A

W

A

N

There is fake news going on... but it's not this story.

Wheeler's own words (the one's he supposedly never said): (don't know who this twitter account is btw but couldn't get the video separate)-

https://twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/892438129000550402

I wish I could find the original Fox News retracted article because Wheeler said his quotes were fabricated. I'd like to see if they quoted him accurately. Also, Ed Butkowski claims the tweet to Wheeler linking president Trump to the story was just a joke. It seems like a frivolous lawsuit by Wheeler against Fox to me at this point.

I wish I could find the original Fox News retracted article because Wheeler said his quotes were fabricated. I'd like to see if they quoted him accurately. Also, Ed Butkowski claims the tweet to Wheeler linking president Trump to the story was just a joke. It seems like a frivolous lawsuit by Wheeler against Fox to me at this point.

I agree, it's odd. There's fukkery afoot. (imo)

You really cannot beat our media...........................Never let a good eclipse go to waste

Boston Globe Manages to Politicize the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Boston-Globe-Manages-to-Politicize-the-U

Add this to the annals of This is Why Everyone Hates the Media, Volume Eleventy Gazillion.

In approximately three weeks, Americans in flyover country will be treated to what NASA calls, “one of nature’s most awe-inspiring sights – a total solar eclipse.”

(more…)

Written (assumingly) to be amusing, it is simply another poor attempt at degrading Trump voters

Report: Trump Tells Members Of His Golf Club The White House Is ‘A Real Dump’

President Donald Trump explained his frequent weekend visits to his own properties by disparaging the White House in no uncertain terms, according to a report published Tuesday by Sports Illustrated.

Sports Illustrated reported that Trump recently explained his frequent weekend visits to his private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, by telling members, “That White House is a real dump.”

You really cannot beat our media...........................Never let a good eclipse go to waste

Boston Globe Manages to Politicize the Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Boston-Globe-Manages-to-Politicize-the-U

Add this to the annals of This is Why Everyone Hates the Media, Volume Eleventy Gazillion.

In approximately three weeks, Americans in flyover country will be treated to what NASA calls, “one of nature’s most awe-inspiring sights – a total solar eclipse.”

(more…)

Written (assumingly) to be amusing, it is simply another poor attempt at degrading Trump voters

Hopkinsville, which is near the point where the total eclipse will last the longest, is in Christian County, where 63.9 percent of voters cast their ballots for Donald Trump last year.

That is the dumbest non-sequiter I have ever seen. :lol:

Report: Trump Tells Members Of His Golf Club The White House Is ‘A Real Dump’
President Donald Trump explained his frequent weekend visits to his own properties by disparaging the White House in no uncertain terms, according to a report published Tuesday by Sports Illustrated.
Sports Illustrated reported that Trump recently explained his frequent weekend visits to his private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, by telling members, “That White House is a real dump.”

Harry Truman completely gutted the place. You do know that - don't you? And compared to the gold gilded palaces he's accustomed to, it probably is a bit shabby.

Harry Truman completely gutted the place. You do know that - don't you? And compared to the gold gilded palaces he's accustomed to, it probably is a bit shabby.

The Clintons stole everything they could move out of the White House.

And intangible things like respect and dignity and integrity fell as well during their stay.

Here is an interview with Ed Butkowski. It's messed up. I think it's contradicted now because Spicer admitted to them being in WH

http://www.thedailybeast.com/ed-butowsky-cnn-chris-cuomo-seth-rich-full-interview

Nate Silver @NateSilver538

Trump approval by month (per 538 average):

January 44.8

February 44.0

March 43.1

April 41.3

May 40.4

June 38.8

July 38.9

August 37.4

3:03 PM · Aug 2, 2017

For a moment there in July it almost looked like he could turn this thing around

Edited by HappyDays