Still a fat pig face or nah ?

Maury Ballstein

I've seen the hacked photos- Those SI photographers do great work; she's normally like Katy Perry without makeup.

...and when did they start letting whales into the photo-shoots.

yes. The only girls that looked good in the hack were those 18-20's and gymnasts. The rest. Gross.

Rihanna looks like a damn train wreck

What is this debate over Kate Upton? While on my hiatus/sabbatical did someone have the smoking hot take that she's a fat pig face?

You're forgetting that this is an online message board.

And as you know, ALL online message board posters are studs who have 20-year-old supermodel girlfriends that are better looking than any other supermodels out there.

Mrags dubbed her that.

:rolleyes: oh boy...

And as you know, ALL online message board posters are studs who have 20-year-old supermodel girlfriends that are better looking than any other supermodels out there.

Oh that's where I am!?!? Yes of course, it all make perfect sense now! :lol:

I would love if...

It was reasonable and an option to post girl for girl any girl we have dated.

And it wouldn't be entirely distasteful. Because I have had many friends that look better than upton.

I would love if...

It was reasonable and an option to post girl for girl any girl we have dated.

And it wouldn't be entirely distasteful. Because I have had many friends that look better than upton.

I call bullschit!