Could Fitz be Coming Back to the B-Lo?

H2o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate any Bill. I just think TT can't play QB. He's a wildcat college athlete who can throw.

Give me a guy who can make checks, audible, protection, and go through their reads any day of the week over backyard football.

You can't seriously think FitzCrapTrick is all of those things. I literally will struggle to keep my food down on Sundays if I ever have to watch FitzCrapTrick start another Bills game.

Sometimes backup QB's need to take the field. For this reason, I wouldn't want him on the team. Not sure why anyone would want someone who they know isn't any good.

I remember when Gailey took over and Edwards was the starter and played horribly. They not only benched Trent, they cut him because Chan didn't want to ever have to put him in a game again. Lol!

I remember when Gailey took over and Edwards was the starter and played horribly. They not only benched Trent, they cut him because Chan didn't want to ever have to put him in a game again. Lol!

I forgot about that, but makes sense, doesn't it?

What makes you think he would be a good mentor? Did he help Geno Smith? Just because he may be intelligent does not necessarily make him football smart. Nor does it mean he will be a good teacher/mentor. He still believes he can play and start.

I'm not saying he couldn't be a good mentor, but he hasn't shown any ability to do so in the past including publicly calling out his owner for not starting.