Trump and Russia

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

But there is a large enough segment of the population that have been conditioned to no longer think for themselves and believe what their overlords want them to believe

It is the will of Landru.  =[[[[[[--==p===

Don't ask me what that last text was.  The cat crossed the keyboard.  I need to get her a job as a programmer to have another paycheck coming in the house.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

But there is a large enough segment of the population that have been conditioned to no longer think for themselves and believe what their overlords want them to believe

This is very true, and the fight I have to have on a daily basis with my Hollywood/LA friends. What gives me hope is that some of the most ardent deniers of the past two years in my circle have come around the past two months. 

Mind you, they still think Trump is dirty (even though he came away clean from a year plus under the most intense/invasive surveillance and investigation possible in the western world) -- but they all now smell a rat in the narrative. I figure another two months from now they'll still be no fan of Trump, but still be outraged over the abuse of the system which is being exposed. 

(but I'm an optimist)

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look who is popping up now to do media rounds (before Barr testifies):

https://mobile.twitter.com/bhweingarten/status/1122521155565424640

Yates is guilty of criminal unmasking and leaking. She was in on the ground floor of the coup ("we can Logan act Flynn, no one will stop us"), and is one of the most fukked people in DC. 

Yet she gets multiple segments to spew lies unchallenged on NBC because NBC is the worst of them all. 

Yates is beyond screwed. Couldn't happen to a nicer lady. 

Refresher

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4668828/sen-grassley-did-request-unmasking-trump-or-grills-yates-clapper-russian-interference-2016

Shots fired. 

(He's right)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/25/2017 at 4:20 PM, OJ Tom said:

Yeah, Trump is supposed to let the faction of the FBI that hates him, just bring down his administration without any resistance.

And what was this resistance, did someone not return a phone call? Did someone say " this is a ridiculous request", and then the FBI says "they are undermining a vital national security investigation!!!"

There is no context. But, if Trump's avowed enemies say it's true, it must be.

I guess this is just how the office of president is going to be attacked for the next few administrations. I'm sure Republicans will do the same to the next Democrat....sling accusations constantly, until something sticks, and meanwhile the whole country suffers.

I'm really beginning to think some kind of break up of the Union might be best.

The best revenge is living a productive and decent life for you and your loved ones

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I figure another two months from now they'll still be no fan of Trump, but still be outraged over the abuse of the system which is being exposed

THIS is where I have been pretty much all along.

I don't like Trump. I didn't  vote for him.  Wouldn't break my heart of us got throwed out, except that would mean Pence.  (I wonder if the impeachment people have thought about that?)

But this whole investigation/Russia/Russia/tax returns/investigate the investigation is off the rails and is only dividing further a divided country.  

Bill Maher has even come around somewhat telling Schiff that most Americans thought Mueller was fair and would find out what happened.  Continuing to pursue it is starting to look like stalking.

My advice to D's is if you do continue to pursue this You better find tapes or a blue dress.  Otherwise, find something else to do.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

THIS is where I have been pretty much all along.

I don't like Trump. I didn't  vote for him.  Wouldn't break my heart of us got throwed out, except that would mean Pence.  (I wonder if the impeachment people have thought about that?)

But this whole investigation/Russia/Russia/tax returns/investigate the investigation is off the rails and is only dividing further a divided country.  

Bill Maher has even come around somewhat telling Schiff that most Americans thought Mueller was fair and would find out what happened.  Continuing to pursue it is starting to look like stalking.

My advice to D's is if you do continue to pursue this You better find tapes or a blue dress.  Otherwise, find something else to do.

That's what they're trying to do now, now that the Russia thing has been proven to be a lie. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Wow, I went back a couple months looking for that post, and now I see it was from over 2 years ago! 

I’m not the only one jumping to page 4 of 209 on many threads?

The current last page is much smaller and to the left of page 4...

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’m not the only one jumping to page 4 of 209 on many threads?

The current last page is much smaller and to the left of page 4...

I occasionally go back, but don't often quote. This is an interesting thread

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I occasionally go back, but don't often quote. This is an interesting thread

They changed the board here and put the current page in smaller font recently, many will be going to page 4 if they don’t look closely at the new format

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

YES. The Mueller Report Indicts the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory. 

In the end, Mueller’s report shows that the Trump-Russia collusion narrative embraced and evangelized by the US political and media establishments to be a work of fiction.

The American public was presented with a far different picture from what was expected, because leading pundits, outlets, and politicians ignored the countervailing facts and promoted maximalist interpretations of others. Anonymous officials also leaked explosive yet uncorroborated claims, leaving behind many stories that were subsequently discredited, retracted, or remain unconfirmed to this day.”

Kudos to The Nation for publishing this.

• Like (+1) 1

update, my iPhone's version of TBD puts the current page in tiny font if the pages go past 4

on the big screen the current page is to the right of the "4" page,

hence the confusion on the weekend with clicking to page 4 on the iPhone

Edited by row_33