Trump and Russia

5 minutes ago, KRC said:

I only had a few (not part of the Nervous clan) back when Paul was still here. Those were fun.

Isn't the anniversary this or next week?

7 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Assuming the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2020 election, who do you think they will favor?  At this point, I am unsure.  It seems on the one hand, having Trump at the helm has divided this country better than I have ever seen it.  But, on the other if they could pull it off, having Trump ahead in the polls only to somehow lose could send some in his camp to load up their guns.   What do you think?

This post right here is unassailable proof that pot erodes people's minds. The division in this country has been caused in a large part by the Left taking the misinformation partially caused by themselves and a little gasoline thrown on the fire by the Russians and run with it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They can try and cry, but nothing will stop what's coming. 

Baker and Comey are on what's known as a "save your ass" press tour. It won't work. They're both dirty and are going down because of crimes they committed, not ones Trump invented.

Nothing is happening.  Ever.

The reason Comey and the other douche are making the talk show rounds is not because they are worried.  They are taunting people as a display of who all is still in charge.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Nothing is happening.  Ever.

The reason Comey and the other douche are making the talk show rounds is not because they are worried.  They are taunting people as a display of who all is still in charge.

With any other Presidential, I would agree.

The "tell" that things are happening is how they have treated Barr, someone they "respected" and "admired" prior to his current confirmation. If they didn't think ***** was gonna happen to them, they wouldn't be trying to discredit the messenger.

***** is gonna get real very soon, and for more than firings.

What I find hilarious is I do not think they expected Barr to be "on Trump's side". What they do not understand is he is on the side of the law.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Hedge said:

Whatever poster could that be? It’s not like you know their login credentials or anything, right?

Conspiracists gonna conspiracy. 

That’s right. I’m a paid deep state agent some days. Other days I’m Ben Franklin. Other days I’m Peace Out. Other days I’m McGee Return TD. The unmasking is complete. 

Wait until you find out that I’m Q. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Conspiracists gonna conspiracy. 

That’s right. I’m a paid deep state agent some days. Other days I’m Ben Franklin. Other days I’m Peace Out. Other days I’m McGee Return TD. The unmasking is complete. 

Wait until you find out that I’m Q. 

You forgot John Adams.

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The "tell" that things are happening is how they have treated Barr, someone they "respected" and "admired" prior to his current confirmation. If they didn't think ***** was gonna happen to them, they wouldn't be trying to discredit the messenger.

Not sure, I think they have lost their minds and will act this petulantly over anything every day

• Like (+1) 1