Trump and Russia

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report details the multiple contacts between Trump campaign associates and Russian operatives and cutouts. Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. Trump Jr. exchanged messages with WikiLeaks. Manafort gave campaign polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik. President Trump called for Russia to hack Clinton’s emails and was in constant touch through most of the campaign with Michael Cohen in pursuit of a Trump Tower in Moscow. Carter Page spoke to Russians in Moscow, and George Papadopoulos, a campaign foreign policy adviser, met with London-based professor Joseph Mifsud, who told him the Russians had dirt on Clinton. And the list goes on."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/22/trumps-campaign-never-tried-defend-our-democracy/?utm_term=.f305c2b0164a

You probably thought that back in the day Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik were real international adversaries .  Didn't you?

• Haha (+1) 1

It's humorous that a certain  poster here believes that the Trump campaign should have reported every handshake with someone that might be called Ivan to the FBI. Why bother? The FBI was already listening to every conversation they had.

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's humorous that a certain  poster here believes that the Trump campaign should have reported every handshake with someone that might be called Ivan to the FBI. Why bother? The FBI was already listening to every conversation they had.

this person hasn't done anything more important than fulfill a fry order at a very weak competitor of Wendy's and never will

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You'll notice that that certain poster, as well as the other dipschiffs who cried "collusion!!!!!!!!11111" for the past two years are suddenly fine with Hillary colluding with the same "murderous KGB scum"...

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You'll notice that that certain poster, as well as the other dipschiffs who cried "collusion!!!!!!!!11111" for the past two years are suddenly fine with Hillary colluding with the same "murderous KGB scum"...

they refuse to see the 100% laugh-track of pointing a finger at Trump and not doing the same for Slick Willy and his lovely bride Bluto

they will never learn, avoid them in real life at any cost necessary

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Please. Explain how you are not doing a simple deflection here. You are seriously saying that what Trump did (is doing now?) was/is ok because a Hillary whataboutism is being spread? Gees 

You  think it's ok for Trump to accept Russian help now because of Hillary? Yes or no 

Ha ha, have I cracked the riddle with a serious question that is on the level of "Do you still beat your wife?" Yes!! 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DEBRA HEINE: Why Comey, Clapper, and Brennan Aggressively Pushed RussiaGate Conspiracy Theories. 

“They doth protest too much.”

So much projection from the Left.

Actually it's Mueller reporting what happened. Mueller states directly in his report that the Russians did not help Hillary, it was all one sided. 

The Mueller report sure craps on a lot the nonsense you clowns are spewing. Go live in Russia 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sure! Hacking the entire DNC computer system and then weaponizing the information to divide the Dems at their convention. That was a pretty well run operation by them and was effective. Dems even had to fire someone over that. Gosh I remember Conservatives pulling out their short hairs because Hillary knew a friggin debate question in advance. Her Trump had all the DNC info! 

And you would think it wrong if Russia does this stuff again, right? 

Russia IS going to do this stuff again and has done it before.  The key is to be prepared and have a good defense for this.  We're almost 1/4th into the 21st century.  You can't just non SSL encrypt your email service as the former Secretary of State and then squeal like stuck pig when you get hacked.

Ds better up their game.  Their systems WILL be attacked again if not already.

And everyone else for that matter better up their game.  This is how Russia operate now.  They did the same to the Brexit vote and an election in France and others.  No one inside colluded with them.  They didn't need it.  They don't need it here either.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

which would be?? And lets not mention it covers events from 2010..at a loss here

In order to bring the real bad actors, and their crimes, into public view before the indictments start being handed out.

It will still be framed by the left as political retribution, but this will mitigate that attempt to some degree.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

For the first part, not saying it was a crime, it's just really wrong. Are you ok with that behavior being normalized? You think it's ok for murderous KGB scum to be helping out the Republicans? 

Second part, there were many many instances of Russian attempts to contact Trumps team with offers of help and they were never reported. You should know those well documented episodes of not, pick up the Mueller report and read it. It's great! 

They should have told FBI a foreign power was trying to influence the election. 

Are you saying that by Trump asking the "Russians" to release Hillary's emails in a campaign speech that this was a serious request by Trump?  And that there was an unsaid understanding to take marching orders from Trump's campaign speech?   or that Putin and KGB received the green light to release Hillary's emails because Trump said so at a campaign speech?    I'm trying to unpack what you and the media are saying here.     Also, it's not that the RUssians favor Republicans, it's that they don't support interventionists.   They were also favoring Bernie during the primaries and Jill Stein as well.   They also had a misinformation campaign against Marco Rubio.    So it's not a Republican issue, if Bernie wins the nomination they will go all in on Bernie.

To the second part, what "Russians" are you talking about?   I think the press and others like to throw out the word Russians and use that word as a boogie term.  Just about all of these "Russian" contacts were benign.     If you could point out to me which "Russians" attempted to contact Trumps team.   I'd like to know which Russians we are talking about.  

And they should have told the FBI a "foreign power was trying to influence the election".    These are things that I keep hearing parroted left and right but for the life of me, I don't know what they are talking about.   I am more than willing to hear what you or anyone has to say about this.  What is it that they were supposed to tell the FBI?   What instance?  If you could provide me a specific example that the Trump campaign was made aware of that was given or provided to them from the Russian government.   Because when you say "foreign power", that implies Russian government/KGB/Putin.      I did plenty of reading of the report, I read tons of analysis and more from the lefts point of view than the rights and I have yet to see a specific example that would back up that the Trump campaign was aware of the Russian government's intentions to help the campaign that the FBI wasn't already privy to.   

• Like (+1) 2

I find this thread hilarious from people who act like Obama did not lie about russian hacking, hillary did not collude with a foreign national in regards to the "Dossier", and trump should not be president because he made a joke about russian jacking hillary. The fact is trump won the election properly and the time to deal with russian interference for  that election was in 2014-2016. All this monday morning qb stuff is stupid.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find this thread hilarious from people who act like Obama did not lie about russian hacking, hillary did not collude with a foreign national in regards to the "Dossier", and trump should not be president because he made a joke about russian jacking hillary. The fact is trump won the election properly and the time to deal with russian interference for  that election was in 2014-2016. All this monday morning qb stuff is stupid.

The man in charge didn't want to.

• Like (+1) 1