Trump and Russia

You don't get it boy blunder.

I've only EVER quoted the sources who have higher access than me (but not you amiright?). Neither of us knows 100% for sure if it happened. That's life.

I choose to believe the people with opposite motives, who had information access beyond ours, and who publicly reached the conclusion that there was hacking by the Russian government.

And despite your self described discipline to only listen to people in authority, you still are getting basic facts of the situation wrong. You've wrongly stated that the election was hacked several times in this thread. That is false. Even the IC says so, the same unelected officials you are placing your trust in.

There is zero documented evidence that there were any hacks. In fact, the only documented evidence, first hand testimony in fact, says otherwise.

This is why you're making a fool out of yourself in these threads. You're uninterested in the facts, only your chosen belief system about what other people said about those facts.

That's piss poor researching and piss poor logic.

You choose to believe a limited public data set fueled by a back story of human squabbling in the intel community...to feed your narrative of a conspiracy whose motive is resuming the Cold War or at least the military industrial complex all to the benefit of your version of the Illuminati.

My conclusion is based on public record of statements by people who I can hope would know, backed by no personal motive. Your conclusion is backed with limited proof driven by your desire to unravel a conspiratorial story you yearn to believe.

See, this is how everyone can tell you're desperate.

When I debate with you, I focus on the things you said. But you invent things I said and like to argue those.

It's a weak tactic utilized by a weak mind.

The facts are clear. And you're spouting falsehoods.

Words matter, remember? So either choose the proper words or do better research.

The DNC was hacked and the hacked info was leaked.

There ya go again. That's an unproven accusation with absolutely zero proof behind it.

None. Zip. Zero.

You're bad at this.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies, current and former U.S. officials said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?utm_term=.c255781e5f34

Ut oh!

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies, current and former U.S. officials said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?utm_term=.c255781e5f34

Ut oh!

its uh oh, you twat cream sniffing idiot.

and still this means nothing until the tapes are made public. and i suspect they will.

So you don't think the DNC was hacked?

Jesus.

The clear difference between you and me is that you admit you believe things other people say without doing the due diligence yourself -- so long as they're authorities. So, you're willing to take the words of James Clapper, a man who perjured himself before Congress and who has a clear motive to mislead, as fact without asking for anything more. Me? I like to have evidence before I believe a proven liar. Especially when it comes to this topic which is heavily influenced by disinformation from all sides.

When you look for evidence that the DNC was hacked, rather than just taking the words of proven liars pushing an agenda, there is none offered outside unnamed sources citing unnamed methods. Assange has said several times the leaks came from US sources -- the speculation has long been it was Seth Rich. The reason the "hacked" meme is being pushed on the simple minded folk who believe what they're told blindly is because saying the DNC was hacked by a hostile nation not only suits their geopolitical agenda, it looks a hell of a lot better than if it came out that the emails were leaked by one of their own... who was then found murdered.

You keep proving over and over again that you do not have the discernment necessary for this discussion. You don't even have the vocabulary. All you are doing is making yourself look uninformed.

You are in deep on the conspiracy stuff. I love that you dismiss so many accounts with ease then rely on the ever credible Assange.

Keep bragging about your deep credibility DR.

This groove is getting frayed. You won't respond to my requests for your 9-11 theories but I wish you would. Be proud of who you are DR.

You are in deep on the conspiracy stuff. I love that you dismiss so many accounts with ease then rely on the ever credible Assange.

Keep bragging about your deep credibility DR.

This groove is getting frayed. You won't respond to my requests for your 9-11 theories but I wish you would. Be proud of who you are DR.

More evidence to what I said earlier: when I debate you I talk about what you actually said. Unable to defend your position, you instead talk about stuff I've never said or positions I don't hold in a desperate attempt to deflect. It's childish.

I never said I am relying on Assange, all I said his testimony is the only actual evidence of the DNC document's origins. His word alone isn't proof of anything, but it's the only definitive statement that's been offered by anyone in position to know. The reports you're relying on to form your conclusion do not say, anywhere in them, that the Russians hacked the DNC. They speculate it's possible. Words matter, remember?

What's funny is you get so defensive you throw out conspiracy theorist as some sort of insult yet between the two of us, I'm the only one who's operating off the actual facts on this subject while you're relying on the speculations of admitted liars and perjurers who have a clear motive to mislead about this very topic.

Irony_Meter.gif

Edited by Deranged Rhino

So you don't think the DNC was hacked?

Jesus.

Yes, their email was hacked or leaked. Either way, the DNC a private non-government organization is guilty of poor data security and hopefully they learned their lesson. Now it's doubtful that Podesta's emails being made public had much of any impact on the election, but I understand the DNC, the leftist media and other loyalists trying to point the finger elsewhere because it was an embarrassing situation and this group of people isn't known for taking responsibility for their actions or failures to secure things.

Edited by keepthefaith

SM1Nhs3w_bigger.jpgSeth Ackerman@SethAckerman
Follow
More

Read all about the Jimmy Carter transition team's secret 1976 contacts with the USSR: http://digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/112013.pdf?v=b0f0e53928efaee351d2ae0343d9f50b

C4r1wTjW8AA0a-g.jpg

(Click on to enlarge)

You see.........when democrats do it.................it's not an issue

Edited by B-Man

SM1Nhs3w_bigger.jpgSeth Ackerman@SethAckerman
Follow
More

Read all about the Jimmy Carter transition team's secret 1976 contacts with the USSR: http://digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/112013.pdf?v=b0f0e53928efaee351d2ae0343d9f50b

C4r1wTjW8AA0a-g.jpg

(Click on to enlarge)

You see.........when democrats do it.................it's not an issue

I thought I heard that people with Reagan were in contact with the Iranians, negotiating to have them keep the hostages until after the election?

Trump has been in power for less than a month, and it's been nuts. I certainly can't recall any other president being held under such scrutiny. Will they do this to his successor? Would they have done this to Hillary? Nope.