Trump and Russia

Guy is pretty good until the 4 minute mark. This is nothing less than a coup and people like Haden and Kristol should be arrested for supporting it. Whats kind of funny about this guy is that he criticizes the CIA for being a super powerful un ellected bureaucracy that operates independently but then cries over what Trump might do to the EPA. Another un elected law making outfit with way to much power.

Guy is pretty good until the 4 minute mark. This is nothing less than a coup and people like Haden and Kristol should be arrested for supporting it. Whats kind of funny about this guy is that he criticizes the CIA for being a super powerful un ellected bureaucracy that operates independently but then cries over what Trump might do to the EPA. Another un elected law making outfit with way to much power.

Greenwald has his warts, just like everyone certainly. :beer:

Greenwald has his warts, just like everyone certainly. :beer:

I know. Another layer to this entire circus of bullshite . I think a lot of people in the establishment, both dems and reps are scrambling like vampires in the sunlight because of Trump and his knowledge of this. The emails are creepy as hell.

At first I thought no way. But it's becoming more and more pervasive out there.

Edited by Dante

False.

Hacking is the wrong word.

When you use the wrong words to push your erroneous position, you reveal how little you actually understand what's happening on this subject.

I love your obsession with me. Hacking is the exact word Trump used. You probably didn't hear that in the Grassy Knoll Monthly.

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia."

-DT

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

I love your obsession with me. Hacking is the exact word Trump used. You probably didn't hear that in the Grassy Knoll Monthly.

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia."

-DT

I know the quote. It's still false. There's been zero evidence, at all, that anything was "hacked", nothing has been provided by the IC or Trump to make that case.

You're using the wrong vernacular, exposing how little you actually know about the meat of this story.

I know the quote. It's still false. There's been zero evidence, at all, that anything was "hacked", nothing has been provided by the IC or Trump to make that case.

You're using the wrong vernacular, exposing how little you actually know about the meat of this story.

I said Trump admitted the hacking. You said hacking is the wrong word. I gave you the precise quote.

And now you're back to argue that Trump likes banana splits.

You do have a way with logic DR. Do you want me to quote there IC again for you? You like that one too.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

I said Trump admitted the hacking.

Words mean things.

They do. And you're still getting the words wrong.

You used Trump's words as proof your contention Russia hacked the election are true without using any other evidence to make your case.

That's a false contention regardless of what Trumps says.

Sorry, you're wrong. Twice now. Keep digging.

OK, so you're taking the word of people who are unelected, unaccountable, pro-regime-change and who PREVIOUSLY were villains for "influencing the election."

And you're doing it without any verifiable proof.

Got it.

DCTom-bot, please.

And Trump. He also said Russia did the hacking after reviewing the evidence.

There was hacking of email

Proof? Nah, there is not.

The only one in a position to know where he got the documents from (Assange) has said they were leaked and given to him by US sources. Leaked is different than hacking.

Everything else has been speculation and conjecture by unnamed sources citing unnamed methods. The only semblance of "evidence" presented by the IC has been the fact that some IP addresses of some fake news stories trace back to Russia...

Which of course isn't proof of anything. For one thing, if Russian FSB/GRU were behind this, masking the IP addresses would be standard procedure.

Tell me I tried to prove something in this thread besides that Trump admitted the hacking you nincompoop.

There was no hacking. That's why what you're saying is being called out.

That you keep using that word continues to show you're not only out of your element in this discussion, you're carrying the water for an agenda that you don't even truly understand. :lol:

You don't get it boy blunder.

I've only EVER quoted the sources who have higher access than me (but not you amiright?). Neither of us knows 100% for sure if it happened. That's life.

I choose to believe the people with opposite motives, who had information access beyond ours, and who publicly reached the conclusion that there was hacking by the Russian government.

You choose to believe a limited public data set fueled by a back story of human squabbling in the intel community...to feed your narrative of a conspiracy whose motive is resuming the Cold War or at least the military industrial complex all to the benefit of your version of the Illuminati.

My conclusion is based on public record of statements by people who I can hope would know, backed by no personal motive. Your conclusion is backed with limited proof driven by your desire to unravel a conspiratorial story you yearn to believe.

Private DNC e-mails were released to the public and that effected some people's views

The ELECTION was NOT "hacked"

Words mean things

The DNC was hacked and the hacked info was leaked. Trump and many others have said that Russia did the hacking.

There is no evidence that anyone hacked the election results.

Did the hacking sway the election? Doubtful. People believe what they want to believe no matter the evidence.

That said, I'm pretty concerned that public officials have said and continue to say Russia hacked into our election process with intent. And then the NSA director chats with an ambassador about sanctions. And then there is this inte report about the Trump campaign talking to Russian intel agents.

I think it's fair to ask for more $&@king info on the previous paragraph from Congress.

I wish this were something I could binge watch on Netflix. :mellow:

I'm thinking idiocracy, planet of the apes and mean girls should sum it all up

The DNC was hacked and the hacked info was leaked. Trump and many others have said that Russia did the hacking.

There is no evidence that anyone hacked the election results.

Did the hacking sway the election? Doubtful. People believe what they want to believe no matter the evidence.

That said, I'm pretty concerned that public officials have said and continue to say Russia hacked into our election process with intent. And then the NSA director chats with an ambassador about sanctions. And then there is this inte report about the Trump campaign talking to Russian intel agents.

I think it's fair to ask for more $&@king info on the previous paragraph from Congress.

no. If you go off what they spin it than it was not hacked. It would be cracked. Big difference.

But it was not hacked or cracked it was leaked by someone with the intelligence. Whether forwarded, printed, mailed, given the password to, etc.

Hack means to break in to something using different forms of software. A loic can be used for example to being a website down and then cause admins to reopen it or admin access being removed.

Or crack like Sarah Palin's email was cracked by a guy guessing her secret questions. Or round rock school district was cracked because a student found the password to the domain account and shared it online and the site was altered to be hilarious.

Or leak,like when you sit down to piss or when someone gets information than passes it along.

Private DNC e-mails were released to the public and that effected some people's views

The ELECTION was NOT "hacked"

Hardly a day goes by when you don't hear a leftist use the phrase "the election was hacked". As if voting machine results everywhere were manipulated by Russian operatives who were working in coordination with the Trump campaign to steal the election. Hillary should have won. Boo !@#$ing hoo.