Trump and Russia

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

No, but I would certainly stay neutral in this conflict...I don’t believe this is our battle to be involved in...

I know that. You don’t care much for republics. 

52 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Free press you say?? Who might that be? 

The free press 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow that just goes to prove there are dum asses walking around the world every where & i don't know how they can function in every day life utterly AMAZING stupidity !! 

7 hours ago, T master said:

Wow that just goes to prove there are dum asses walking around the world every where & i don't know how they can function in every day life utterly AMAZING stupidity !! 

this is probably a leftard staged interview to fool even bigger dum asses.

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So what's the real lesson here?  This Trump supporter is an idiot or Biden is such a terrible and ineffective President that some would rather have a ruthless dictator?

The lesson?

America is well on its way to a full blown dictatorship and the cult is cheering it on.

Putin couldn’t be happier with his investment.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Who would you prefer, Trump or Putin? And don't be an ldiot and say something along the lines of "they are the same guy", really answer.

The coward won't answer.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

The lesson?

America is well on its way to a full blown dictatorship and the cult is cheering it on.

Putin couldn’t be happier with his investment.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Yes, Biden is acting like a dictator assisted by a cadre of political and corporate elites aided by a state security network used to monitor citizens and punish political opposition that combined form a threat to our democracy.  Finally we agree on something.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes, Biden is acting like a dictator assisted by a cadre of political and corporate elites aided by a state security network used to monitor citizens and punish political opposition that combined form a threat to our democracy.  Finally we agree on something.

Oh, look at the poor oppressed cry baby. I'm glad I appreciate living in the greatest country in the world and appreciate a government that has limits on its authority and is STILL based on the will of the people. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, look at the poor oppressed cry baby. I'm glad I appreciate living in the greatest country in the world and appreciate a government that has limits on its authority and is STILL based on the will of the people. 

It’ll be really interesting to see if you still think so in mid November. I’m hoping you will.

Just now, Tiberius said:

So NOW it's not a fascist state?

Just now, Tenhigh said:

So NOW it's not a fascist state?

?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’ll be really interesting to see if you still think so in mid November. I’m hoping you will.

You have hope? Obamacare won 😀

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who's crying besides you?  In November the voters will wash the scum down the drain and all there's left now is to see how much more damage these clowns can do until the mid-terms.  In the meantime, we're all going to suffer one way or the other. 

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who's crying besides you?  In November the voters will wash the scum down the drain and all there's left now is to see how much more damage these clowns can do until the mid-terms.  In the meantime, we're all going to suffer one way or the other. 

I can handle a free and fair election. I'm not part of the "elections are faker" crowd of un-American scum,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hilarious - I can understand why you are upset. Trump did everything in his power to wage an assault on international law and destroy America's credibility on the world stage. He attacked our allies, he pulled the US out of critical treaties and tried like hell to destroy NATO. All in an effort to appease Putin.

So, now it is Biden the dictator while All Pro conveniently ignores Putin's relentless attack on democracy for the past 14 years.

You're an authoritarian puppet and I hope you lose.

• Like (+1) 1