Trump and Russia

16 hours ago, Albwan said:

this is probably a leftard staged interview to fool even bigger dum asses.

Okay i just took it at face value but now that you bring it up it would not surprise me at all if they went looking for that person it's kind of the same as when they go to the south after a storm they look of the biggest hillbilly or red neck for a interview .

Thanks for pointing that out ...

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay i just took it at face value but now that you bring it up it would not surprise me at all if they went looking for that person it's kind of the same as when they go to the south after a storm they look of the biggest hillbilly or red neck for a interview .

Thanks for pointing that out ...

You mean how the Trump base likes Putin? You are denying that? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/25/republicans-biden-putin-trump-fox-news-poll

Fri 25 Feb 2022 11.00 EST

More Republicans have a negative view of Joe Biden than of Vladimir Putin and more Democrats have a negative view of Donald Trump than of the Russian leader, according to a new poll.

The findings point to deep domestic divisions as well as disagreement over Biden’s handling of the Ukraine crisis.

Fox News released the poll, which it said was carried out before Russia invaded Ukraine.

It said 92% of Republicans had a negative view of Biden while 81% had a negative view of Putin. Among Democrats, 87% had a negative view of Trump and 85% a negative view of Putin.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/25/republicans-biden-putin-trump-fox-news-poll

More Republicans have a negative view of Joe Biden than of Vladimir Putin and more Democrats have a negative view of Donald Trump than of the Russian leader, according to a new poll.

The findings point to deep domestic divisions as well as disagreement over Biden’s handling of the Ukraine crisis.

Fox News released the poll, which it said was carried out before Russia invaded Ukraine.

It said 92% of Republicans had a negative view of Biden while 81% had a negative view of Putin. Among Democrats, 87% had a negative view of Trump and 85% a negative view of Putin.

Nobody likes Putin.  The specific poll is just a reflection of how much Biden sucks ass, period.  Is that too difficult to comprehend? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey although i agree that our now POTUS is a dum a** & IMHO doesn't have a freakin clue !!

But i would definitely rather have Biden (you have no clue how hard that was to say) than a freakin maniac like Putin ! I voted for Trump not because i love him but he was a S**T ton better than the alternative and to me better than any thing else that was being offered .

I can't speak for those that for what ever their logic is in saying that they think better of Putin than Biden (that's just WOW) but in todays world & what has transpired over the past now 3 yrs that there are those that called rioting "Peaceful protests" yet called the exact same type of actions against the capital a "Insurrection" ???

It doesn't surprise me that there are those out there that can think that way especially in todays world because as i have said in the past we live in a day where good is looked at as evil & evil looked at as good as it is stated in the bible verse Isaiah 5:20 .

Very fortunate but very true ...

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Hey although i agree that our now POTUS is a dum a** & IMHO doesn't have a freakin clue !!

But i would definitely rather have Biden (you have no clue how hard that was to say) than a freakin maniac like Putin ! I voted for Trump not because i love him but he was a S**T ton better than the alternative and to me better than any thing else that was being offered .

I can't speak for those that for what ever their logic is in saying that they think better of Putin than Biden (that's just WOW) but in todays world & what has transpired over the past now 3 yrs that there are those that called rioting "Peaceful protests" yet called the exact same type of actions against the capital a "Insurrection" ???

It doesn't surprise me that there are those out there that can think that way especially in todays world because as i have said in the past we live in a day where good is looked at as evil & evil looked at as good as it is stated in the bible verse Isaiah 5:20 .

Very fortunate but very true ...

Go to a Trump rally and the tell the rest of the people there that. I'll go with you and record what they say

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Go to a Trump rally and the tell the rest of the people there that. I'll go with you and record what they say

Tell them what ? If you mean that i voted for him because he was better than the alternative i'll do it does't bother me . 

Or that i would rather have Biden (god that sucks to say that) than a maniac in Putin i'll say that too . I don't look at or say things in a politically correct way i say what i feel that's why you don't agree with much of anything i have to say because you look at things in a politically correct fashion & are very sensitive to todays ways .

Oh let's go !!  

Edited by T master

Just now, Tiberius said:

I can handle a free and fair election. I'm not part of the "elections are faker" crowd of un-American scum,

No, and that's ok, and I agree to an extent.  But you ARE part of the "everyone who disagrees with me is a racist and/or fascist" crowd of un-American scum.  

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Who would you prefer, Trump or Putin? And don't be an ldiot and say something along the lines of "they are the same guy", really answer.

@BillStime is ON THE CLOCK!

Edited by Tenhigh

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I can handle a free and fair election. I'm not part of the "elections are faker" crowd of un-American scum,

Oh, you mean like you could handle Trump winning in 2016?  LOL!

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you'd rather have Trump than Putin as President?

• Like (+1) 1

18-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms

The irony of Democrats now being staunch Russia hawks never ceases to amaze. We went from Barack Obama “dunking” on Mitt Romney in 2012 for asserting Vladimir Putin’s nation is our chief geopolitical foe to the left asserting that Russia is under every bed. All the while, we are supposed to believe that such a shift was totally organic and not at all politically motivated.

Still, onlookers with even half a brain can see the truth. All the Russia hysteria has been meant to make partisan headway, from the claims of  election-stealing” interference during the 2016 election to the idea that the Kremlin actively worked to defeat the current president, Joe Biden. And to be sure, to some extent, the strategy has worked. Certainly, it helped blow up Donald Trump’s tenure, and in 2020, the moral panic over Russia once again took hold of many people who breathlessly believed a few Facebook ads turned the tide four years prior.

Never one to stop running a play that has worked, the Democrats are now preparing to do it again. Russian collusion 2.0 is being prepared just in time for November’s midterms.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/09/democrats-prepare-russian-collusion-2-0-for-the-midterms-n548019

HeartyElementaryDavidstiger-size_restric

On 4/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, Albwan said:

this is probably a leftard staged interview to fool even bigger dum asses.

I'm not sure what could have given it away that this was staged by idiot leftists.

Maybe it was when she said:

"George Bush is actually a nazi" 

Boy that sure sounds like a dyed in the wool Republican / Trump supporter to me. She can't even pretend to be a conservative for 30 seconds without giving up the gag.

@BillStime is a such a ***** colossal moron.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I'm not sure what could have given it away that this was staged by idiot leftists.

Maybe it was when she said:

"George Bush is actually a nazi" 

Boy that sure sounds like a dyed in the wool Republican / Trump supporter to me. She can't even pretend to be a conservative for 30 seconds without giving up the gag.

@BillStime is a such a ***** colossal moron.

Dear DR,

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867kcrq1w93fmamidk6w

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

18-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms

The irony of Democrats now being staunch Russia hawks never ceases to amaze. We went from Barack Obama “dunking” on Mitt Romney in 2012 for asserting Vladimir Putin’s nation is our chief geopolitical foe to the left asserting that Russia is under every bed. All the while, we are supposed to believe that such a shift was totally organic and not at all politically motivated.

Still, onlookers with even half a brain can see the truth. All the Russia hysteria has been meant to make partisan headway, from the claims of  election-stealing” interference during the 2016 election to the idea that the Kremlin actively worked to defeat the current president, Joe Biden. And to be sure, to some extent, the strategy has worked. Certainly, it helped blow up Donald Trump’s tenure, and in 2020, the moral panic over Russia once again took hold of many people who breathlessly believed a few Facebook ads turned the tide four years prior.

Never one to stop running a play that has worked, the Democrats are now preparing to do it again. Russian collusion 2.0 is being prepared just in time for November’s midterms.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/09/democrats-prepare-russian-collusion-2-0-for-the-midterms-n548019

HeartyElementaryDavidstiger-size_restric

They can prepare whatever they want.  No one with a brain is buying it anymore. 

• Agree 1