Trump kept Pence in dark about Flynn's Russia Calls

Meathead

February 15, 2017 FoxNews.com

President Trump was reportedly told six days into his presidency that his former national security adviser Michael Flynn misled the vice president about his phone calls with Russia, but did not tell his second-in-command.
Trump, after learning about the phone calls, kept Vice President Pence in the dark about Flynn’s conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, the Associated Press reported Tuesday, citing White House officials.
ppl love to call presidents and administrations incompetent but is there any better real world actual example than this one?
the fubars are piling up in alarming fashion. and theyre all over the place. from misspelled executive orders, to botched executive order roll-outs, to misspellings of commemorative wh print paraphernalia about the botched executive orders, to having a meeting exposing world secrets to diners in the trump tower mcdonalds using hackable cell phones as flashlights/remote spying devices, to telling russia to give back a crimea that had voted to leave, to holy f**k my list of fubar candidates is getting huuuge
does this really surprise anyone? the dons great 'business leadership' is as a slash and burn artist. he made money tearing ѕhit down to offset money he made building ѕhit up, then having that ѕhit fail and add to other hatchett job acquisitions that kept that whole cycle going like a bidness churning wood chipping machine. he succeeded based on how ruthless he was, not on how talented he was
i told my father after the election that i gave don ten months until major fractures seriously imperil his presidency, in the form of expressions of no confidence all the way perhaps to impeachment. my dad says hows he going to get impeached if the gop controls everything? and i said bc it will be the republicans that will want to distance themselves form the coming fallout
so says swami mh. so it shall be
lol. maybe maybe not but you gotta admit theres a ton of ѕhit tea leaves floating around here. add that you have a piece of ѕhit stirring that whole pot and idk how you end up with anything BUT ѕhit
secrets btwn potus and jr potus are about as dangerous to a healthy executive relationship as you can get. if he loses pence even one tiny bit the don is pigeon ѕhit
Edited by Meathead

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cf0b2z885t.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

Yep, no big deal...

"Sean Spicer, stood by Mr. Trump’s previous comments that nobody from his campaign had contact with Russian officials before the election."

I particularly like the Trump response-

"Information is being illegally given to the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost by the intelligence community (NSA and FBI?).Just like Russia"

I say it again. Right-wing ultra conservative Alan Dershowitz said, "If Flynn is in trouble, then Jimmy Carter and Jessie Jackson should be sharing a jail cell."

They were civilians and frequently working at counter purposes to administrations.

Until we know the nature of Flynn's contact with the Russian Ambassador, this is a non-story.

The story is the possibility of the complete sell out of the GOP.

The election of DT is forcing the GOP to look at themselves and see which side of patriotism they stand on. Do they shine on light this and show the public and themselves how deep this is with the countries best interests in mind - whether it is a "non story" - or whether it is what could be the most treasonous act in our countries history.

Or do they huddle up and devise a strategy that would best suit themselves in the 2018 midterm elections.

I say it again. Right-wing ultra conservative Alan Dershowitz said, "If Flynn is in trouble, then Jimmy Carter and Jessie Jackson should be sharing a jail cell."

They were civilians and frequently working at counter purposes to administrations.

So you condemn Carter and Jackson for similar actions...but not the DT administration?

The election of DT is forcing the GOP to look at themselves and see which side of patriotism they stand on. Do they shine on light this and show the public and themselves how deep this is with the countries best interests in mind - whether it is a "non story" - or whether it is what could be the most treasonous act in our countries history.

Or do they huddle up and devise a strategy that would best suit themselves in the 2018 midterm elections.

So you condemn Carter and Jackson for similar actions...but not the DT administration?

Not similar in any way at this point in time. Feel free to be a douche though. Wouldn't want you to have to step out of character.

Again, until we know the nature of the conversations it's all just crazy leftist hysteria.

How does anyone know what Flynn spoke with Russians about, or that he even made that call? Wasn't he still a private citizen at the time? Wouldn't a warrant be required to tap or otherwise monitor his calls or obtain phone records? Has anyone produced a warrant? Has the intelligence agency who reported this been identified? It seems to me that some important pieces in this story are missing, and I've barely heard anyone address any of it.

Edited by Azalin

How does anyone know what Flynn spoke with Russians about, or that he even made that call? Wasn't he still a private citizen at the time? Wouldn't a warrant be required to tap or otherwise monitor his calls or obtain phone records? Has anyone produced a warrant? Has the intelligence agency who reported this been identified? It seems to me that some important pieces in this story are missing, and I've barely heard anyone address any of it.

According to the NYT, it was intercepted

On the other hand, the third paragraph says it didn't happen.

Must be great to be the NYT. They're like the gator of news publications.