Michael Sam: Who's to blame?

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/First-openly-gay-NFL-player-shares-story-10916280.php

He blames the NFL (and his teams) for being intolerant toward homosexuality. I believe players are quite tolerant, but once again, a locker room is not a "normal workplace" (See Incognito bullying case).

Maybe he just sucked as a player?

Edited by BringBackFergy

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/First-openly-gay-NFL-player-shares-story-10916280.php

He blames the NFL (and his teams) for being intolerant toward homosexuality. I believe players are quite tolerant, but once again, a locker room is not a "normal workplace" (See Incognito bullying case).

Maybe he just sucked as a player?

Trying...so...hard...to give a ...sh&&.

Can't do it.

I guess this fits here. Didn't the Sabres just honor transgenders and honor some transgender that plays on a woman's team? I didn't look into it too deeply but was this a dude who's now a chick playing on a woman's team? If that's the case how is that allowed? Sure the real woman are probably a hell of a lot tougher than "he" is but still.....

I guess this fits here. Didn't the Sabres just honor transgenders and honor some transgender that plays on a woman's team? I didn't look into it too deeply but was this a dude who's now a chick playing on a woman's team? If that's the case how is that allowed? Sure the real woman are probably a hell of a lot tougher than "he" is but still.....

do you think i could pass as a womens nba player? i played half a season in 2nd grade so i'm more than qualified to play in the wnba.

Other way around. Woman player on the women's team. After she's done playing wants to become a man.