Bills met this week about Taylor; it may be up to McDermott

YoloinOhio

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse my ignorance if this has already been covered, but if they have decided to move on from Tyrod, what would need to happen for them to trade him. It seems as though there at least a few interested "suitors." Is this even a possibility?

Nobody will trade for him. The minute it becomes known the Bills are making him available for trade, I am guessing any interested teams would hedge their bets, and wait for the Bills to release him...then they could work out their own deal with him.

I hope he is false.

Because you'd really have to be an egotistical moron to want to start Cardale over Tyrod while still in the playoff race...and next season....

They were supposed to can Tyrod and Rex "if they sucked" vs Steelers.

They sucked, yet the hammer didn't come down.

Locker Gabbert and Ponder were drafted years ago. They aren't in this draft.

Anyone that didn't see the stink coming off Ponder and Locker should be fired.

Was Rick Spielman in Minn when they drafted Ponder? Because if so he drafted Teddy B a few years later. Regardless of his freak injury, that was a bad QB pick followed by a good one. It can be done!

The Bills aren't going anywhere next year. Let TT go. Give the ball to Clipboard Jones. and move up the draft board. Rebuild.

why? cardales not going anywhere, why miss a chance at the playoffs w new coaching and maybe more talent this year w a good draft and injured guys coming back? Its not your money and tt doesnt want out. let him win 11 games here take us to the playoffs for once. F rebuilding. we are too good still. F rex for fooling you here to thinking we need to.

Was Rick Spielman in Minn when they drafted Ponder? Because if so he drafted Teddy B a few years later. Regardless of his freak injury, that was a bad QB pick followed by a good one. It can be done!

If Teddy Bridgewater was a GOOD first round pick at QB then what does that make a BETTER player like Tyrod?

Teddy B was a small arm dink and dunker.........and yet put together just a 28-21 TD/INT line over his two years as a starter.

Tyrod isn't an elite QB by any stretch but sometimes the grass looking greener on the other side gets a bit out of hand on TSW. :flirt:

Locker Gabbert and Ponder were drafted years ago. They aren't in this draft.

Anyone that didn't see the stink coming off Ponder and Locker should be fired.

I'm not impressed by any of the QB's in this class.

I'll give Tyrod one more chance, and see how it goes next season.

We can draft a QB in 2018, the prospects of that class are far greater than this year.

Watching Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder makes me want to stick with Tyrod or Josh McCown.

Yeah, that 2011 draft was amazing how those teams panicked and drafted those guys so high, especially Ponder at 12. The Bengals and Niners waited and picked Dalton & Kap in the 2nd round, both of which have had better careers than those three.

And the Bills have a guy taken in the 6th round of that draft.