Super Bowl LI thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine being a Patriots fan

isn't really that hard to be a bandwagoner? Get to act like a cocky prick that's been there all along, since the team started ( when Brady was made starter) and act like they were in control the whole time instead of needing an epic collapse to win. Then also throw in how the team has to overcome everything and everyone holding them back.

I knew once they came back from halftime and said the Falcons offence hadn't been on the field for like an hour and 8 minutes that the Pats would come back and win it somehow.

Ball at 20 yard line. 2nd down, less than 4 minutes left. You run it twice and kick the 37 yard FG if you gain no yards. Matt Bryant, their kicker, was 19/20 from inside 40 yards this year.

Any points win you the game there. Absolutely no need for a TD in that spot.

Why anyone would line up in the shot gun and throw it is beyond me. Especially after the shotgun, empty back field 3rd and 1 fumble the previous drive.

They just handed NE a gift.

And even worse, they didn't even call a quick pattern. Ryan sat there waiting for God knows what until he was sacked.

I had to laugh when, seemingly out of nowhere in the 4th quarter...Joe Buck was like: "Brady has 420 yards passing!" Or whatever it was....he was like "this has been an off game and they guy just put up the #2 all time passing yards in a Superbowl!

I had the same reaction...the guy is just at a really high level.

We have Tyrod. Or did. Or will. Or...a screw it.

I'm done with football for a long time

Must be fun!

We will never see a team or QB like they have again.

All the supposedly great QBs in the league come up short most of the time. They never do. It's been 17 years now.

Nobody is ever going to win 5 again. As good as they are it was still not easy for them.

with forever to go someone could do it. I'm hoping Chad Kelly wins 6 in a row for us 0:)0:)0:)

I had to laugh when, seemingly out of nowhere in the 4th quarter...Joe Buck was like: "Brady has 420 yards passing!" Or whatever it was....he was like "this has been an off game and they guy just put up the #2 all time passing yards in a Superbowl!

I had the same reaction...the guy is just at a really high level.

We have Tyrod. Or did. Or will. Or...a screw it.

I'm done with football for a long time

and yet they had almost no running yards, 400+ passing yards isn't hard when your throwing 40+ times a game. And yet with all those by yards they needed a last minute TD to tie the game.....

lol whatever

We are upset that a team we can't stand won again, like they always do.

Did you expect something else?

Our team choking that away I would be out of work for a few days. I wouldn't be able to speak.

Now, I am going to avoid any and all conversations about the game. Music in the car. Stay busy at work.

It bothers you if you let it. They're the greatest of all time. So be it.