LeSean McCoy says he's the league's best RB

YoloinOhio

1 Leveon Bell

2 David Johnson

3 Ezekiel Elliott

4 Lesean McCoy

5 Jordan Howard ??

I think that you are right on with the top 4. Peterson is next if he ever plays. There's a little drop off at 5. Freeman, Gordon, Howard, Ajayi, Rawls, Miller all have a case. Demarco Murray would probably get my vote.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you are right on with the top 4. Peterson is next if he ever plays. There's a little drop off at 5. Freeman, Gordon, Howard, Ajayi, Rawls, Miller all have a case. Demarco Murray would probably get my vote.

Murray has proven to be system-specific.

He's so explosive; he's going to be a great pro.

Wait until Fournette gets drafted by Carolina. He matches that offense like Elliot matches Dallas. Gonna be bananas.

I don't know how you can disagree. As far as pedigree and history of performing at a high level AP is his only equal. In peak form AP is the best but he might not ever return to peak form at his age. He is 3 years older. Johnson, Bell, Elliot don't have as much history. In Johnson and Bells case the history they do have is south of Shady's career YPC numbers with much smaller sample sizes. Elliott is hard to pinpoint with him behind that Dallas line. He's up there, but you gotta give Shady the nod based on history. Let's also put that history in perspective with last year being a career best in YPC and his second best season as a pro.

Edited by KzooMike

calm down Rex

I remember a long, long time Jim Brown saying something about OJ's false humility. Brown said for OJ to be as good as he was, he must have played knowing he was the best player on the field. So when OJ deflected question about whether or not he was the all-time best he was disingenuous. All great RBs, according to Brown, are cocky.

Brown is an idiot, when ever he is on I mute it or change the channel

It's good for him to think that... I definitely think he created MANY opportunities for himself when our O-line flaked-out on him.... He's got an expiration date, tho.... We need to make the most of his good years by combining his explosiveness with other high-powered weaponry.. That means OJ Howard, Plus another High-powerd target -Zay Jones, maybe?... Defintely Darreus Rogers from USC... Sometimes I wish Doug Whaley would just step aside, and let ME build this team!

Edited by #34fan