Terry Pegula on WGR550 12:30 Today

Am I the only one who thinks these newer styles of hats with flat brims and such are lame looking?

I thought they had the cap right for decades when they were all like regular baseball caps.

You guys dig these newer flat brim hats that have come out in the last 5 years or so?

Could not possibly agree more...They're terrible... B-)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must depend on the age of the kid. I borrowed a hat from my 18 year old son and promptly curled the brim. He told me I ruined the hat.

see, thats the key..your age.

Anybody over 25 in a flat brim looks like a fool...unless you are a pro athlete,,,even then its a stretch

And that's the whole point and always will be...youth wants to wear what old timers think sucks...as soon as old timers like a style, its on to the next for the youngins.

keep the sharp objects away from some folks

and we should still draft a qb high

Have a speedy recovery breh! Ill be out there slanging pizzas this weekend. Hope the doc gave you the good stuff to enjoy the SB with a broken arm :thumbsup:

I LOVE Tyrods intangibles and it's the one glimmer of hope I have for him. I can still see him getting better due to his work ethic.

Agree.

They look terrible IMO. I remember the first time I saw a kid wearing one and thought he just forgot to remove the sticker. Turns out that's cool now.

:lol::lol:

leaving the sticker on was cool back in 2002. Now you just leave the 59fifty sticker on there or its not official.

Yep. More things pointing that way.

Am I the only one who thinks these newer styles of hats with flat brims and such are lame looking?

I thought they had the cap right for decades when they were all like regular baseball caps.

You guys dig these newer flat brim hats that have come out in the last 5 years or so?

New Era fitted hats always came with flat brims, at least as far back as I can remember, which is when I was first getting them in the early 90s. It makes them easier to stock and display. Then you bent the brim yourself to put the curve in. I even remember some people using a rubberband to break it in like a baseball glove.

It's just the fashion now for kids to keep the brim flat, and wear the hat oversized. I do think it looks dumb, but I also don't fault anybody for it. Kids are always going to do listen to music and wear things adults think are stupid, but that says more about the adults' perceptions than the kids' actions. That's how it's always been and always will be.

It's just the fashion now for kids to keep the brim flat, and wear the hat oversized.

Not in 2017, look at the best sellers on Zumiez: http://www.zumiez.com/accessories/hats/dad-hats.html

Even 2 Chainz is selling dad hats! https://ceomillionaires.com/

Hell, did you guys miss the entire 5 Panel hat trend that happened after Flat Brims died?!? Seriously, it MUST be the offseason... :D:beer:

What happened to John Murphy? The Terry Pegula interview was the biggest fluff job I have listened to since the last time he interviewed him. Not one question about Tyrod and upcoming decision on his contract? Pegula has never been asked about the leaks that have been coming out of the Front Office for years. How about asking him what is the plan of the General Manager to turn this organization around?

John Murphy used to be a credible journalist and now he's turned into a company shill. I used to hold him in the same regard as Vic Carucci and Tim Graham but now he is in the same category as Chris Brown and Janet Snyder.

I'm so disappointed in this organization.

What happened to John Murphy? The Terry Pegula interview was the biggest fluff job I have listened to since the last time he interviewed him. Not one question about Tyrod and upcoming decision on his contract? Pegula has never been asked about the leaks that have been coming out of the Front Office for years. How about asking him what is the plan of the General Manager to turn this organization around?

John Murphy used to be a credible journalist and now he's turned into a company shill. I used to hold him in the same regard as Vic Carucci and Tim Graham but now he is in the same category as Chris Brown and Janet Snyder.

I'm so disappointed in this organization.

The John Murphy show is owned by Terry Pegula. What did you expect?

Yep. More things pointing that way.

Can't stand them, and I don't buy them . None of them fit my fat head anyway.

Not in 2017, look at the best sellers on Zumiez: http://www.zumiez.com/accessories/hats/dad-hats.html

Even 2 Chainz is selling dad hats! https://ceomillionaires.com/

Hell, did you guys miss the entire 5 Panel hat trend that happened after Flat Brims died?!? Seriously, it MUST be the offseason... :D:beer:

Yeah it's funny we used to call flat brims "grampa hats" back when I was a kid. They weren't specifically made to only be worn flat brim like todays are though so I used to bend the brims for him so he didn't look like a 60 year old Roger Maris.

We got the best beavers in Canada.

:beer:

Yeah it's funny we used to call flat brims "grampa hats" back when I was a kid. They weren't specifically made to only be worn flat brim like todays are though so I used to bend the brims for him so he didn't look like a 60 year old Roger Maris.

What goes around, comes back around again...

Though let me add, starlights on any brim hat, ain't a good look.

The interview, BTW: http://media.wgr550.com/a/118318027/2-3-terry-pegula-live-on-radio-row-with-john-murphy.htm

Per usual, don't understand what's not to like.

I personally love that his TD:Turnover ratio is in elite company. That's more than a glimmer of hope.

People are so impatient these days. Development takes time, especially at the hardest position in all of sports. TT is our guy. Build around him.