Terry Pegula on WGR550 12:30 Today

Flat brim hats are out with the kids - it's all Dad Hats these days.

And thanks for the update everyone, the biggest question for me is does Tyrod want to be here bad enough to renegotiate his deal? Guess we're about to find out over the next few weeks...

I'm not sure either side wants to renegotiate. Doesn't it basically become a 2 year deal with 17 million and 18 million cap hit. I don't think Pegula cares if he pays out 27 million in cash the first year.

Edited by jeremy2020

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. More things pointing that way.

Am I the only one who thinks these newer styles of hats with flat brims and such are lame looking?

I thought they had the cap right for decades when they were all like regular baseball caps.

You guys dig these newer flat brim hats that have come out in the last 5 years or so?

I think those flat brims make the person wearing it look kind of stupid.

I mean, don't you bend the brim in a curve to make the hat fit better on your head?!?

But then, I am a relative geezer, I suppose. It's hard to figure some things the current young generation likes.

Flat brim hats = girls assume an automatic -25 point deduction from persons IQ.

With current metasexuals they may not care about girls.

What happened to John Murphy? The Terry Pegula interview was the biggest fluff job I have listened to since the last time he interviewed him. Not one question about Tyrod and upcoming decision on his contract? Pegula has never been asked about the leaks that have been coming out of the Front Office for years. How about asking him what is the plan of the General Manager to turn this organization around?

John Murphy used to be a credible journalist and now he's turned into a company shill. I used to hold him in the same regard as Vic Carucci and Tim Graham but now he is in the same category as Chris Brown and Janet Snyder.

I'm so disappointed in this organization.

That is like asking when TBD will be banning silly aliases.