It's Groundhog Day!

major

Will it be 17 more years of no playoffs or an early spring/playoff appearance before 2020? That movie is exactly how a bills fan feels. You wake up and it's the same day over and over again in bills land. Seriously, I have 2020 as our next playoff appearance. Your prognostication?

I have a Buffalo sweatshirt that proclaims, "Just one before I die." Here in the Seattle area, few understand what the sweatshirt means. Any Bills fan will know automatically.

If I live another 32 years - to the ripe old age of 88 - probability says that I should witness one Super Bowl win before I die. Then again, probability says we should have won one already. The Bills seemed inclined to defy the odds so I'm not feeling confident about getting that 'just one before I die.'

But the playoff drought cannot last forever. I'll go on record saying the Bills will make the playoffs in 2018, in McD's second year.

I say next year if you are able get a competent FG kicker and your HC can get your D to play average football.. I see 10-6 and a playoff birth

I truly appreciate the support from a Pats fan. Very classy. But I can't reciprocate. I hope you get trounced in the Super Bowl.

You guys have experienced more than your fair share of celebrations. It's time for another city to enjoy Super Bowl glory.

I have a Buffalo sweatshirt that proclaims, "Just one before I die." Here in the Seattle area, few understand what the sweatshirt means. Any Bills fan will know automatically.

If I live another 32 years - to the ripe old age of 88 - probability says that I should witness one Super Bowl win before I die. Then again, probability says we should have won one already. The Bills seemed inclined to defy the odds so I'm not feeling confident about getting that 'just one before I die.'

But the playoff drought cannot last forever. I'll go on record saying the Bills will make the playoffs in 2018, in McD's second year.

I truly appreciate the support from a Pats fan. Very classy. But I can't reciprocate. I hope you get trounced in the Super Bowl.

You guys have experienced more than your fair share of celebrations. It's time for another city to enjoy Super Bowl glory.

We have been very fortunate, this must be how Yankee fans felt back in the Ruth days, and Celtic fans back in the 59's and 60's felt like.. so I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 😎

I was being honest about the Bills, an average D with your current O and I see playoffs for them next year. (Heck you make it this year with a decent FG kicker)

Will it be 17 more years of no playoffs or an early spring/playoff appearance before 2020? That movie is exactly how a bills fan feels. You wake up and it's the same day over and over again in bills land. Seriously, I have 2020 as our next playoff appearance. Your prognostication?

That's exactly it Major. Every August we get all psyched up about the season, make lots of predictions on the message wall, then over the next 3 months

we see hit and miss football, only to sink out of contention in December. My departure from you is I think we can make the playoffs before 2020. We'll see.

Who's getting pregnant?

I think Rex banged the groundhog last year and he ran back to his hole scared. If Mickey D's can get the D back to form, keep Gilmore, Lorax and Z Brown, if we draft well and progress on O and keep Tyrod, I think there is a good chance we can go 10-6 or 11-5 and make a run. If the front office makes any mistakes or we lose too much firepower from our talent pool 6-10 is a real possibility. A lot can happen between now and Sept.

Keep TT, and LB's. Forget Gillmore if he wants mega money. Remember we have LY's three picks that really never played and this years would contribute something. Hope in the air. 10-6 and our new coach is a hero. If our running game stays really good it could be 11-5. I'm 72 and don't want to have to wait thank you. 1960 was a great year when the Bill's came to town. Never lost hope and still don't. Love my team.