Super Bowl Predictions and Prop bets

CommonCents

Deion Jones for SB MVP is +15000, for the non betting crowd that means if you risk 100 you get 15,000 in return. It's still early in the week but I'm going to make a play on this.

Jones has the speed to take a mistake back for 6 (has done so multiple times this season) and he will be used to blitz inside and force Brady off his spot. A few sacks and a touchdown could make him the 2nd linebacker in a row for SB MVP!!

Falcons 34 Patriots 24

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with Pats steal Falcons game plan and cheat to a 35-31 lead. Matt Ryan does his best Eli Manning impression and hits Julio Jones for TD with 23 seconds left, securing a 38-35 win for the good guys. Brady and Edelman are outraged on the sideline screaming at the Officials.

Deion Jones for SB MVP is +15000, for the non betting crowd that means if you risk 100 you get 15,000 in return. It's still early in the week but I'm going to make a play on this.

Jones has the speed to take a mistake back for 6 (has done so multiple times this season) and he will be used to blitz inside and force Brady off his spot. A few sacks and a touchdown could make him the 2nd linebacker in a row for SB MVP!!

Falcons 34 Patriots 24

i want this to be true

Only 5 more days of Pats**** ballwashing. I hope they get their clocks cleaned and Tommy starts in with the whining and crying to the refs.

and this

I'm going to go with Pats steal Falcons game plan and cheat to a 35-31 lead. Matt Ryan does his best Eli Manning impression and hits Julio Jones for TD with 23 seconds left, securing a 38-35 win for the good guys. Brady and Edelman are outraged on the sideline screaming at the Officials.

I really want this to happen.

I have a feeling the Falcons will be whining and losing and losing big before the second quarter starts.

Your homerism is showing. This is the best team they have had to play all year. Close at worst, but I think the Falcons win. They have a very good defense, Matt Ryan is on fire, and he has really good weapons.

I predict I'll win a square on a SB pool.

i predict I won't......

Only 5 more days of Pats**** ballwashing. I hope they get their clocks cleaned and Tommy starts in with the whining and crying to the refs.

What do you mean starts?

I put together a prop bet pool for my office. 30 questions...heads/tails. receive/defer, first score, etc..

Then I added question 31:

Will Tom Brady be a whiny maggot at some point in the game?...and I gave everyone an automatic yes and one point :)

I'm hoping the Pats win and Brady gets the MVP. When Goodell attempts to hand over the trophy I'm hoping that Brady pulls his pants down and spreads his cheeks and tells the insufferably arrogant and pompous commissioner to KMA!

I'm hoping the Pats win and Brady gets the MVP. When Goodell attempts to hand over the trophy I'm hoping that Brady pulls his pants down and spreads his cheeks and tells the insufferably arrogant and pompous commissioner to KMA!

Of course you are