Rex Ryan on his NFL future: "I'm tired of getting !@#&#036

YoloinOhio

Um. Wow. He wishes the Jets luck, but not the Bills!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/rex-ryan-nfl-future-tired-f-ked-article-1.2960277?utm_content=bufferbaab0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta+twitter

"I'm really not that bitter and maybe that $15 million is one of the reasons," Ryan said. "I'm not bitter, man. Yeah, I'm hurt. I was hurt by it. There's no question. But bitter ain't how I feel. I'm like, 'Shoot, if they never wanted me here, then fine. I ain't here. I'm not your coach anymore. Fine and dandy."

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha he stripped his Bills truck the day he was fired and replaced with Clemson to "support a winner"

MmmmmK

Oh and Schwartz didn't quit

And... "He never got a fair chance to do much of anything with the Bills despite the hope surrounding his arrival." -????

I like how Mehta says he takes some of the blame. I didn't see him taking the blame for anything, in that article.

it was a laundry list of excuses - injuries, too high expectations, "luck" and then "but at the end of the day I'm responsible for the product on the field"...

I'm so maaaad at you....I'm gonna paint my truck orange!

You preached defense - you destroyed defense

your OC choice was awful - chose to use Sammy as a decoy when you did have him

If you didn't have to change us to a 3-4, maybe we would have solidified the OL and Safety positions in teh draft instead of front 7

You brought your brother in here

I was a supporter, but you have no class whatsoever. The Jets don't want you back bro so stop shilling. !@#$ing loser.

I think it was clear to Rex soon after his arrival that some in the building were not happy he was here and were undermining him from day 1.

That could be where the story about him telling Anthony Lynn this was his last year and to stay came from. Maybe he knew he was going to be fired almost no matter what, which is why he hired his brother.

Maybe hiring Rob was a big FU and a way to help his brother make one last NFL payday.

There's no way anyone thinks Rob is actually any good. Right?

I think it was clear to Rex soon after his arrival that some in the building were not happy he was here and were undermining him from day 1.

That could be where the story about him telling Anthony Lynn this was his last year and to stay came from. Maybe he knew he was going to be fired almost no matter what, which is why he hired his brother.

Maybe hiring Rob was a big FU and a way to help his brother make one last NFL payday.

There's no way anyone thinks Rob is actually any good. Right?

Well the Redskins interviewed him. \_(' '/)_/