Rex Ryan on his NFL future: "I'm tired of getting !@#&#036

YoloinOhio

Fill the seats.

Field a decent product and the seats will be hard to come by.

Yeah that is the plan. But the Bills have a small chance of doing either in the first year under MCD. Whaley has the team up against the Salary Cap and this team is not one - two pieces away from glory. Add in a new offense, possibly a new QB, switch back to 4-3 D and players have to learn new systems. If McD fails at make a winner, then this team will be hard pressed into finding a decent coach the next time around.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's tired of being "!@#$" he should stop acting like an attention whore. I like Rex and I wish the Bills had given him another year and fired Whaley but he has a lot of blame here and I can certainly understand why Pegula wanted to move on.

Edited by HT02

I really liked Rex. Was pulling for him to succeed. I think when he came in and bought fully into the culture of Buffalo, that was cool to see and was very hopeful. But now he is a total buffoon, a total baby and an ungrateful jerk. I would have loved to see him on TV because he is entertaining. But now, it shows how classless her really is.

Really? Don't wish Buffalo and luck? Really, no bitterness? Give me a break.

You are a jerk, and good riddance!

He was a total buffoon, baby, and jerk before the Pegulas hired him and gave him that dream contract (for him, nightmare for the Bills). All anyone had to do was look.

I really liked Rex. Was pulling for him to succeed. I think when he came in and bought fully into the culture of Buffalo, that was cool to see and was very hopeful. But now he is a total buffoon, a total baby and an ungrateful jerk. I would have loved to see him on TV because he is entertaining. But now, it shows how classless her really is.

Really? Don't wish Buffalo and luck? Really, no bitterness? Give me a break.

You are a jerk, and good riddance!

Rex was just channeling his inner Donald J Trump!!