Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

From VOX..................for God's sake....................

Vox · 1 day ago
Hot Air · 1 day ago
The Atlantic · 22 hours ago
Misplaced blame on Trump for Yemen raid ignores deeper problems ...
thehill.com/.../317566-misplaced-blame-on-trump-for-yemen-raid-ignores-deeper
Edited by B-Man

Don't worry HOFWatkins: No one mistakes you for an Economist reader. Your posting style reflects how you engage with magazines. Read the article, don't just look at the pictures. The Economist is not Playboy.

If America doesn't honor its word, administration to administration, then we are a puppet dictatorship country, unreliable long-term as anyone's ally and trading partner. Trump's approach to the world is to sh*t on honoring American honor and do what he alone thinks is right. And thus, the molotov cocktail photo.

The best line from that piece is the reference to Bannon as the "chucker in chief."

Oh Benny.

I suppose after another truck rampage, their cover will feature Trump driving a truck, with an article about how truck drivers have been affected by trade agreements.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-trump-people-needlessly-killed-military-raid-article-1.2962358

This is no joke. This is not a dry run. These aren’t tweets or television bloopers.

Donald Trump, as President of the United States, is getting people needlessly killed. In a report released at 4:56 a.m. Thursday from Reuters, two lines are deeply troubling and cannot be ignored about Trump’s first military raid — which happened this past weekend in Yemen. They state:

“U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

“As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced Al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.”

Not to mention he gave the order and didn't bother to follow up. I think he went to bed, no? And he's so worn out from all this governing that he needs to get away for the weekend. This guy is making George W. Bush seem competent.

Let's face it: in a moment of ego-stroked bravado he decided to run for POTUS to irritate everyone and get a shitload of free publicity. I firmly believe no-one was more shocked and dismayed than Twitler when he realized he'd won. The irony would be delicious except neither he nor most of his staffers are competent to run a bodega, let alone America.

Not to mention he gave the order and didn't bother to follow up. I think he went to bed, no? And he's so worn out from all this governing that he needs to get away for the weekend. This guy is making George W. Bush seem competent.

Let's face it: in a moment of ego-stroked bravado he decided to run for POTUS to irritate everyone and get a shitload of free publicity. I firmly believe no-one was more shocked and dismayed than Twitler when he realized he'd won. The irony would be delicious except neither he nor most of his staffers are competent to run a bodega, let alone America.

And yet he beat Hillary Clinton

From VOX..................for God's sake....................

Vox · 1 day ago
Hot Air · 1 day ago
The Atlantic · 22 hours ago
Misplaced blame on Trump for Yemen raid ignores deeper problems ...
thehill.com/.../317566-misplaced-blame-on-trump-for-yemen-raid-ignores-deeper

This seems to be the way it needs to be for the left right now.

Since their ideology has been so embarrassingly and resoundingly rejected throughout the entire country, the media makes up stories that get pushed to the mindless minions (baskin, gator, blzrul) to re-tweet and re-post across all layers of social media...and then come back a week later and admit the story wasn't true at all.

But by then, it's too late. Pastors are getting beaten. Limos are lit on fire. Bombs are thrown into restaurants. Free speech is shut down. And the beat goes on.

On the upside, this meltdown has turned into pretty good footage for Trump/Pence 2020 commercials.

Good job of skipping right over the guy in the middle. Bravo!!

"Didn't bother to follow up?" What does that even mean?

All the criticism I'm hearing amounts to "Trump botched the tactical planning and execution." Which is an extraordinarily dumb criticism.

Latest move from his highness: Questions the legitimacy of a federal judge.

And yet he complains when anyone questions his own rise.

He is an evil seed.

I am telling you... Chomsky the Commie was right. We are all in same boat and bought this lemon. We as a nation made a terrible choice because we don't have a moral understanding.

What do you expect fron a reality star, celebrity driven culture that thinks they know more than others & can't get past their own phucked up drama filled lives.

Just double down with Double Down Donny & enjoy the ride... Put on "Keeping up w/the Kardashians", relax. It won't hurt bit. Beyonce is having twins!

I am telling you... Chomsky the Commie was right. We are all in same boat and bought this lemon. We as a nation made a terrible choice because we don't have a moral understanding.

What do you expect fron a reality star, celebrity driven culture that thinks they know more than others & can't get past their own phucked up drama filled lives.

Just double down with Double Down Donny & enjoy the ride... Put on "Keeping up w/the Kardashians", relax. It won't hurt bit. Beyonce is having twins!

Just kill me now

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317946-trump-defends-claims-of-widespread-voter-fraud

What is the danger here with his denial that he did not achieve a mandate?

Seriously, are we really setting sail for dangerous waters, social upheaval if he continues to NOT acknowledge that the majority of people disagree with him. I have no problem with him winning and governing, but he has to acknowledge the no mandate thing (tack). I ask the question, can this last 4 years with him beating windward? When does "vessel Trump" end up "in irons?" Does he know enough to tack? Or are we headed for the rocks?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317946-trump-defends-claims-of-widespread-voter-fraud

What is the danger here with his denial that he did not achieve a mandate?

Seriously, are we really setting sail for dangerous waters, social upheaval if he continues to NOT acknowledge that the majority of people disagree with him. I have no problem with him winning and governing, but he has to acknowledge the no mandate thing (tack). I ask the question, can this last 4 years with him beating windward? When does "vessel Trump" end up "in irons?" Does he know enough to tack? Or are we headed for the rocks?

Worst. Metaphor. Ever.

Trump's just delusional AND stupid in this case. Delusional, because...well, it's obvious. Stupid, because of COURSE illegals are allowed to register to vote in many places...for local elections.

It's one of the reasons tracking voter fraud is so damned impossible. People tell researchers they're registered to vote, but "registered to vote" can mean very different things, so a surprising number of people don't answer accurately or honestly, and a surprising number of researchers don't ask accurate or honest questions to begin with.

Worst. Metaphor. Ever.

Trump's just delusional AND stupid in this case. Delusional, because...well, it's obvious. Stupid, because of COURSE illegals are allowed to register to vote in many places...for local elections.

It's one of the reasons tracking voter fraud is so damned impossible. People tell researchers they're registered to vote, but "registered to vote" can mean very different things, so a surprising number of people don't answer accurately or honestly, and a surprising number of researchers don't ask accurate or honest questions to begin with.

Okay, he's "just" stupid and delusional. Where does that take us?

In this case of course.

Okay, he's "just" stupid and delusional. Where does that take us?

In this case of course.

In this case, it leaves us in the same place we've always been: everyone bitching about voter fraud, no one able to prove it one way or another.

In this case, it leaves us in the same place we've always been: everyone bitching about voter fraud, no one able to prove it one way or another.

But, it's obvious he is using what he is saying as a tool to justify not having a mandate. What are the dangers of not having a mandate and pushing policy against the will of the majority?

You really see this as harmless?

But, it's obvious he is using what he is saying as a tool to justify not having a mandate. What are the dangers of not having a mandate and pushing policy against the will of the majority?

You really see this as harmless?

With all the times a president has claimed a mandate on narrow margins of victory, you think it's harmful now?

I think the sailing analogy is a good one. If he takes too long to tack, he will lose control of the vessel. The wind, opposition simply won't shift, he will meet growing resistance.

We shall see...

With all the times a president has claimed a mandate on narrow margins of victory, you think it's harmful now?

Yes. With such an upside down election. You can't just blow it off as a Cali thing that bumped the popular.

In an early-morning Twitter post, Mr. Trump wrote, “The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

Nobody finds this unnerving?