Go on record! Which 2017 QB will have the best career?

FireChan

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have the best career?

• DeShone Kizer, ND
    • Mitch Trubisky, NC
    • Pat Mahomes, Texas Tech
    • Deshaun Watson, Clemson
    • Davis Webb, Cal
    • Jerod Evans, VT
    • Brad Kaaya, Miami
    • Chad Kelly, Ole Miss
    • Other (write in)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Kizer because he has all the tools to be a good QB. Like everything else though it all depends where these guys end up and who their coach is. (IMO be a better poll AFTER the draft.)

I disagree but I'll probably make one after the draft as well.

I just didn't want it to get poisoned if only 1 of these guys goes top 10 and wins all of the votes by default.

I voted Kizer because he has all the tools to be a good QB. Like everything else though it all depends where these guys end up and who their coach is. (IMO be a better poll AFTER the draft.)

Agreed, this needs to happen after the draft. If 1 guy goes to Cleveland, and 1 guy goes to Arizona, I'm picking the AZ guy no matter who it is.

The cream rises to the top.

No one was picking Dak over Goff post draft.

Ok Cowboys organization >>>> the dumpster fire known as the Rams.

Everyone KNEW they had a top O line and I think Eliot was a bigger key than Dax to that O resurgence.

For an example if Kizer ended up with Shanahan as his coach i like my pick if he ended up in Cleveland.. not so much.

IMHO, what translates best to the NFL is the mental acumen required to excel and based on what I've read, Kaaya is that guy. He doesn't have elite arm strength and often I saw him throwing behind receivers on long gains, but his short to intermediate accuracy and his mental preparation toward the game reminded me of someone who could truly succeed in the NFL. Additionally, I like his height compared to some of the others and while Watson is sensational specimen, I'm not convinced his type of Quarterbacking is one full of longevity in the NFL. His Rookie year may explode with tremendous success, but I suspect much like almost all of the Japanese pitchers in baseball, after a year or two of success they tend to fade. So, I will take Kaaya for the long-term and it would best suit him to sit for a year or two, learning and cultivating the NFL so that when he steps in, he is able to fully utilize his greatest asset.

Edited by BigBuff423

Ok Cowboys organization >>>> the dumpster fire known as the Rams.

Everyone KNEW they had a top O line and I think Eliot was a bigger key than Dax to that O resurgence.

For an example if Kizer ended up with Shanahan as his coach i like my pick if he ended up in Cleveland.. not so much.

I hear ya, I'm just saying. Dak probably had the best situation out of all rookies and still wasn't predicted to be the best QB post draft.