Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Williams at 10

2nd round pick traded to cowboys for Romo

Ryan Switzer In the 4th

Williams Watkins Clay Switzer McCoy and Romo = 12-4

Send me the paycheck dougie.

Someone please tell me who is supplying everyone on this forum with crack. Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Romo is so tough to say yes or no to. He is not like Drew Bree's was leaving SD. Romo has a chronic back issues. Every QB is going to take a hit, a big one during the year. When ,not if , that happens Romo has a better then 50% chance of not playing for awhile. Games .

The Glenn to RT would solve that problem if Glenn will do it. I like that idea.

I'm not a Tyrod fan but there is No reason to consider Romo over Tyrod - NONE! Trubisky will be gone by 10. As much as we need a QB, if Mike Williams is available to us in any way - we run to the podium. In a dream scenario we would land Mike Williams & Mahommes then our next 2 biggest needs would be Safety then LB.

I also made a thread where I posed a realistic scenario where we could get Romo, swap 1st's, and gain another 2nd from Dallas. Romo is probably the best passing QB option we could go after that is available, but who knows how long his body will hold up. Rivers and Brees aren't going anywhere. I still will stick by my list of things that "will happen" and say that Jay Cutler is the Buffalo Bills 2017 starting QB. This is what I hope our draft looks like:

1. Mike Williams / WR / Clemson - Playmaker opposite of Watkins.

2. Zach Cunningham / LB / Vandy - LB to replace Z. Brown that could be our eventual MLB in this defense.

3. Fish Smithson / S / Kansas - Good in run defense and pass coverage. People are sleeping on this guy.

5a. Brendan Langley / CB / Lamar - Lamar is not a big name school, but this guy has talent to be a good defender on the perimeter

5b. Brad Seaton / OT / Villanova - Solid OT prospect that could start out as quality depth.

6. Ryan Glasgow / DT / Michigan - DL depth to mix in the rotation.

I'm no expert but a 2 and a 5 for Jimmy G seems like a great deal for us. What are your thoughts?

The pats used a 2nd rounder on him and have built his value...I don't think anything less than a first rounder gets it done. He is still cheap for another year and Brady has to decline right? Right?

Cameron Wake blows by Jonathan Mills during week 1, Romo out the rest of the season with a broken body. 4-12.

Would never want Romo. He's way too brittle

WR Mike Williams Round 1

CB Adoree Jackson Round 2

S Marcus Maye Round 3

TE Jake Butt Round 5a

OT Dan Skipper Round 5b

DT Ryan Glasgow Round 6