The Fix, get er done.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to add Alexander to the list.

Pro bowl bids for all those guys means bye bye.

"A team trading for Romo could certainly look to work out a new deal with Romo. His injury concerns are real, and even without the prorated bonuses as a contract albatross, a team would basically guarantee a full-year’s salary if Romo was on the active roster on Week 1. That could interfere with Dallas’ ability to make a trade"

so don't play any QB b.c they will get injured by Wake no matter what?

No...It's not about Wake...Or any RT the Bills put out there...It's about Mr broke-back/collarbone...

At this point, instead of a nameplate Romo should have a sticker that says "FRAGILE - Handle with extreme care..."

One back injury is no joke...Which I'm sure just about anyone can attest to...He's had multiple...And he's an NFL QB who will get periodically blasted even behind the best line...Which the Cowboys have btw and he still got hurt...

I would not give a plug nickle for Romo...It's not because I think he's a bad QB when healthy...The risk vs potential reward is just WAY too high... B-)

Cameron Wake blows by Jonathan Mills during week 1, Romo out the rest of the season with a broken body. 4-12.

Who's Jonathan Mills?

Whispers of a 2nd and 5th for garropolo was the price tag

I might actually consider this.

But I'd still draft a QB and let them all compete.

Which veteran players are you going to release to afford Romo's bloated cap hit? I'm talking half the roster. And goodbye Gilmore, ZBrown and Woods.

For the Cowboys his cap hit is bloated. For the team that acquires him not so bad, it'd just be his salaries, $14, $19 and $20 mill the next three years, unguaranteed.

Dunno if I want him, but the cap hits aren't bad. The downside on him is injuries, not cap hit, IMHO.

Edited by Thurman#1

So if you take Romo's best year in the last 4 years(2013) his passing 3,828 and rushing 38 then take either year by Tyrod(yards are the exact same, so I will use this year) his passing 3,023 and his rushing 580. Your trading a second round pick for 263 total yards for the whole year. Unless you expect him to have a better year than the last four, there's no reason to assume he will, your trading a second round pick for a QB who is only going to net you 16.5 yards a game more than the previous one and that's if he does that well. GM you're not.

7.2 and 8.5 YPA in his last two full years and 7.3 the two years he was injured. He moves the ball a lot better than Tyrod when he passes. Also had 2 Fourth Quarter Comebacks and 4 Game Winning Drives in 2013 and four and five respectively in 2014.

And for all you folks who insist on adding Tyrod's running yards to his pass yards, if you're going to do that you should also be subtracting his sack yards

You realize the Pats are going back to the SuperBowl because of the #1 scoring defense in the NFL

The Bills need a complete rebuildof the secondary if AW and Gilmore are not brought back and even if both come back they are still short a safety and a LB or two.

Depending on FA, they Bills could draft a WR at 10 and then draft defense the rest of the way

AW, 3rd rounder, Ragland

won't need defense to bail out ineffective passing game as much with Romo dealing like Matt Ryan.

Switzer = Beasley. Williams and Watkins = always open.

Watkins+Romo+AW+Ragland=16 games last season...

Edited by Mr. WEO

Trubisky's ranked 1 for qb's.

Phil Walkers ranked 32nd.

Yah... Jamarcus Russell was ranked pretty high too... I almost want us to take Trubisky JUST so you could get ill watching this talentless kid bust out... -Which he will.