The Fix, get er done.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny coming from someone with Mitch as their avatar. Romo is 1 hit from being in a back brace for life. But if he stays healthy he might be pretty decent for 2 years. Does Doug think the rest of the team is good enough to compete now or are we 2-3 years away? That's the question. Are we building for now or the future? Keep in mind in 2-3 years no more Brady most likely

That's funny coming from someone with Mitch as their avatar. Romo is 1 hit from being in a back brace for life. But if he stays healthy he might be pretty decent for 2 years. Does Doug think the rest of the team is good enough to compete now or are we 2-3 years away? That's the question. Are we building for now or the future? Keep in mind in 2-3 years no more Brady most likely

Peyton couldn't move his neck and won one. I'd take Mitch in the first as well but he will be gone by 10

Romo couldn't beat Brady w Williams Watkins and McCoy ?

Have you seen Tony Romo play ? He would feast off play action.

so glad you're not the gm. whats romos best stat season?

Hard to tell. He's went over 4,000 yards 4 x. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Cameron Wake blows by Jonathan Mills during week 1, Romo out the rest of the season with a broken body. 4-12.

:lol::lol:

Mike Williams at 10

2nd round pick traded to cowboys for Romo

Ryan Switzer In the 4th

Williams Watkins Clay Switzer McCoy and Romo = 12-4

Send me the paycheck dougie.

Williams at #10 sounds dope. Might as well spend the 2nd pick on a Safety tho. We got no one there.

Mike Williams at 10

Ryan Switzer In the 4th

So if you take Romo's best year in the last 4 years(2013) his passing 3,828 and rushing 38 then take either year by Tyrod(yards are the exact same, so I will use this year) his passing 3,023 and his rushing 580. Your trading a second round pick for 263 total yards for the whole year. Unless you expect him to have a better year than the last four, there's no reason to assume he will, your trading a second round pick for a QB who is only going to net you 16.5 yards a game more than the previous one and that's if he does that well. GM you're not.

So if you take Romo's best year in the last 4 years(2013) his passing 3,828 and rushing 38 then take either year by Tyrod(yards are the exact same, so I will use this year) his passing 3,023 and his rushing 580. Your trading a second round pick for 263 total yards for the whole year. Unless you expect him to have a better year than the last four, there's no reason to assume he will, your trading a second round pick for a QB who is only going to net you 16.5 yards a game more than the previous one and that's if he does that well. GM you're not.

As long as I get the 31tds over the 23 Td's it still sounds like a yes.

Mike Williams at 10

Ryan Switzer In the 4th

Which veteran players are you going to release to afford Romo's bloated cap hit? I'm talking half the roster. And goodbye Gilmore, ZBrown and Woods.