Rapoport: Hints that Bills Are Likely to Keep Tyrod Taylor

Laugh a lot, work more on Sundays, mock the TT fans for the 6-10 season id assume.

Maybe hop on the Whaley sucks train.

funny

i dont picture you laughing with this obsession you have

Dang, how did it happen?

i was delivering pizza driving through a intersection and got hit....

i dont even remember the hit....was out for a while

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny

i dont picture you laughing with this obsession you have

Cool story John. We are a better team without him.

You can obsess over him, I've already seen him exposed as a critically flawed passer.

No Browns, Jags, 49ers, or Rams on schedule next year. He's got no shot.

Closing your eyes, make a wish, pay him 30 mil works for you. That's nice.

i was delivering pizza driving through a intersection and got hit....

i dont even remember the hit....was out for a while

Sue their asses ! Get well Edited by Ryan L Billz

Cool story John. We are a better team without him.

You can obsess over him, I've already seen him exposed as a critically flawed passer.

No Browns, Jags, 49ers, or Rams on schedule next year. He's got no shot.

Closing your eyes, make a wish, pay him 30 mil works for you. That's nice.

yes...this def does not sound like obsession

thank you for explaining this again

i was in a car accident last week and just have my use of one arm right now....did not want to one finger type that all out.

It was a system that generated last years points and it was tts unique skill set that made it work. your not just gonna throw anoter jag out there and get te same production

You're welcome!

I hope you recover soon. Operating a computer with one hand is a pain.

I could see Woods being the type of all-around WR Belichick fawns over and will break records with Brady. I can't agree with you here.

Brady has proven that he can make garbage WR look serviceable but Woods breaking records with Brady is not how it would ACTUALLY work.

Hogan is better in many aspects that result in high production #'s.......bigger, faster, much bigger catch radius due to size and hops.........and he caught 38 passes and didn't even approach 1,000 yards.

It's funny that there are some Bills fans who actually think Woods is better than Julian Edelman. It's not close.

This whole situation reminds me of 2013 when there was no way we were going to hold on to Fitzpatrick, and no way we weren't going to draft a QB high-- despite the widely held belief that it was a woefully weak draft class, and the majority of analysts held that Geno Smith was the BOC. And so Whaley went looking for a diamond in the rough. That was the thinking that got us EJ.

This whole situation reminds me of 2013 when there was no way we were going to hold on to Fitzpatrick, and no way we weren't going to draft a QB high-- despite the widely held belief that it was a woefully weak draft class, and the majority of analysts held that Geno Smith was the BOC. And so Whaley went looking for a diamond in the rough. That was the thinking that got us EJ.

exactly

Taylor is fully expected to be released by Buffalo, and ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak reiterated it on Tuesday.

ESPN Browns reporter Pat McManamon expects Cleveland to target Tyrod Taylor if he's released by the Bills.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6509/tyrod-taylor

This is two week old news.

Brady has proven that he can make garbage WR look serviceable but Woods breaking records with Brady is not how it would ACTUALLY work.

Hogan is better in many aspects that result in high production #'s.......bigger, faster, much bigger catch radius due to size and hops.........and he caught 38 passes and didn't even approach 1,000 yards.

It's funny that there are some Bills fans who actually think Woods is better than Julian Edelman. It's not close.

I'm sorry but I think this is absolutely absurd. Hogan couldn't carry Woods' jock strap during his time in Buffalo. Edelman is a little twerp who would barely make the roster on many teams. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Taylor is fully expected to be released by Buffalo, and ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak reiterated it on Tuesday.

ESPN Browns reporter Pat McManamon expects Cleveland to target Tyrod Taylor if he's released by the Bills.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6509/tyrod-taylor

And have him compete with Jimmy Garopollo?

Keep those fingers crossed. He will learn how to read defenses and throw slants magically.

No. Well just draft a hall of famer in round seven or trade three ones and watch Romo play six games then retire. Much better plan. Edited by TANK2

I'm sorry but I think this is absolutely absurd. Hogan couldn't carry Woods' jock strap during his time in Buffalo. Edelman is a little twerp who would barely make the roster on many teams. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Edelman is probably won of the best slot receivers in the game & perhaps ever. You might be able to name a few better, but not many. Woods is decent but he is the definition of average.