I don't want to say I started this, but...

eball

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

2 - keep Brandon away from football operations

3 - plug the leaks at OBD

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

eball, you got what you wanted. Congrats!

But I don't think you got what you wanted because you told the Pegs you wanted it.

Like you, I've been pretty happy about what's been happening. I'm one of the continuity guys and yet I have to admit I'm more optimistic about 2017 with the new coaches than I would have been if Rex had been given another year.

I've written Kim a few letter, but she didn't answer mine.

I did get a letter baring me from ever buying tickets again though???

So you did get an acknowledgement. Better than being ignored.

Edited by hondo in seattle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

Need more and bigger bathrooms at Rich Stadium

1 - get rid of Rex

Did you email? What was the email address you sent it to, or the postal address if you wrote by hand?

1 - get rid of Rex

Aaron Rodgers

You can get that at Rite Aid - Like $20 a 30 pack. Choice of OV, Labatt or Molson Canadian.

If you have Canadian buddies over the border, take some to them. They can't buy it that cheap in Canada. :w00t::w00t:

We (Canadians) can thank our 'free' health care for that.