Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am good with it. Now get a QB (probably gotta wait til April there)

I think the point of hiring was at least partially Tyrod if not mostly Tyrod.

Looks like it was planned, organized, well thought out, and then executed.

I cure my Koolaid in Oak casks that were originally Jack Daniels aging barrels.

Time to check how well this Batch # 18 is coming along. Hope it will be ready for opening kickoff.

still having some heat, then by playoffs will have mellowed and matured

Ryan Groy is the interesting name here. I think LT/LG would be okay with that philosophical shift but less sure about Wood/Miller. Groy really is a cut above them as an athlete and acquitted himself well when pressed into action.

Groy was pathetic in the preseason but he looked good with Tyrod behind him......basically diffusing the interior rush.

One of my major concerns has been those interior OL if Tyrod leaves and isn't replaced by one of those guys that gets the ball out in 2.6 seconds.

Doesn't Denver zone blocking scheme emphasize very athletic offensive linemen? Bills current players not a great fit for that.

Huh?

So Icognito, Wood and Glenn aren't athletic?? What games are you watching? Incognito is constantly pulling

Haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone pointed out that Dennison is the guy who made Brock friggin Osweiler look like a passable NFL QB and earned him a $70 million contract?

Isn't that a better assessment than comparing his offenses to the ones when Peyton was still healthy?

Groy was pathetic in the preseason but he looked good with Tyrod behind him......basically diffusing the interior rush.

One of my major concerns has been those interior OL if Tyrod leaves and isn't replaced by one of those guys that gets the ball out in 2.6 seconds.

From Miller through Groy all the way to Kujo whilst not forgetting Richard the Lion Hearted. That line improved last year.

and yes , they got the Tyrod shake and hustle down

First order of business for Dennison is to break out the All-22 of every Bills' game with Taylor at the helm. I'm sure the video department will have cut ups waiting for him.

Why? He was his QB coach in 2014.

I'd imagine that they'll be incorporating bootlegs etc. into the playbook that might ease some of the strain in pass pro. Wouldn't surprise me to see Miller phased out, as much as I like him.

I'm really intrigued by the OT options they take a look at now, especially in the draft. If this opens up an avenue to drafting Chad Wheeler, I'm very much in favour.

Huh?

So Icognito, Wood and Glenn aren't athletic?? What games are you watching? Incognito is constantly pulling

They move Incognito a ton but I've said this before...........the Bills OL did not run the Roman offense at the speed the Niners more gifted OL did.

Incognito was moving in slo-mo by comparison.

I'd imagine that they'll be incorporating bootlegs etc. into the playbook that might ease some of the strain in pass pro. Wouldn't surprise me to see Miller phased out, as much as I like him.

I'm really intrigued by the OT options they take a look at now, especially in the draft. If this opens up an avenue to drafting Chad Wheeler, I'm very much in favour.

I will suggest you are wrong on Miller.

Oh please are you going to tell me you are enthusiastic about this choice? Are you doing cartwheels down the street yelling YES we got Dennison!!! It's more like let's see what happens and hope for the best

Considering we were hearing talk of Turner, or Olson, or Dorsey, or AVP potentially being OC, yes I'm figuratively doing cartwheels.

That being said, they need a franchise QB.

They move Incognito a ton but I've said this before...........the Bills OL did not run the Roman offense at the speed the Niners more gifted OL did.

Incognito was moving in slo-mo by comparison.

Brawler like Miller is becoming