2017 Team by Team Salary Cap Tracker

papazoid

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2017/

Buffalo has the 24th most estimated cap space for 2017 @ $31.5 mil (NE has $71.5)

$168 mil @ est salary cap (some believe it will go to $170)

$5 mil @ roll over from 2016

$173 @ adjusted total salary cap 2017

$140 @ top 51 contracts (with TT & without Gilmore)

$1.5 @ dead money (that's very good)

$141.5 @ total top 51 & dead money

$31.5 @ available cap for 2017

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats are pretty good at the salary cap thing :(

Yeah that NE team is good at everything. Which is why when Brady's battery finally does run out, it still might not get better,

If the Bills have 31M in space, why cut Tyrod? Doing so would free up money to spend on whom? And once you spend that money, you still have no QB.

I for one don't want to give 15M to Gilmore.

31M gets you a couple of UFA DB's, you can improve the RT position and target a WR, and get a new kicker. Plus you draft a WR or 2, perhaps another QB, a couple of DB's.

The Pats are pretty good at the salary cap thing :(

brady gronk blount and edelman are all underpaid, cant really think of anyone on their def who gets paid alot besides mccourty. They are gonna have to start paying these guys sometime. Unless kraft works out other arrangements

brady gronk blount and edelman are all underpaid, cant really think of anyone on their def who gets paid alot besides mccourty. They are gonna have to start paying these guys sometime. Unless kraft works out other arrangements

As long as they have Brady they don't have to overpay anyone but the steroid delivery guy.

Yeah that NE team is good at everything. Which is why when Brady's battery finally does run out, it still might not get better,

If the Bills have 31M in space, why cut Tyrod? Doing so would free up money to spend on whom? And once you spend that money, you still have no QB.

31M gets you a couple of UFA DB's, you can improve the RT position and target a WR, and get a new kicker. Plus you draft a WR or 2, perhaps another QB, a couple of DB's.

They have 24 UFA. That means they have a ton of roster spots to fill with that 31. It's not as much space as you think

He already has. Brady's little project next to the stadium makes sure he gets paid in ways that the NFL doesn't have to know about.

I agree that the Patriots are good at everything but Brady being so good does allow them to spend less elsewhere. They lose that when the Mary hangs up his tutu. Also I wouldn't be surprised if little Bill rides off into the sunset with him.

So you dont want to give Gilmore 15M a year why? Not worth it?

But want to give a QB that is not good enough a guanteeed 2 year contract

So you dont want to give Gilmore 15M a year why? Not worth it?

But want to give a QB that is not good enough a guanteeed 2 year contract

The problem comes to the replacement. We cut Tyrod, we need a valid replacement. I could go with Romo or Cousins or some other high caliber QB, but I can't stomach a Kaepernick or Hoyer in 2017. We might as well tank at that point.

So yes, keep Tyrod if there is no replacement plan, because he gives us the best chance to win.

I agree that the Patriots are good at everything but Brady being so good does allow them to spend less elsewhere. They lose that when the Mary hangs up his tutu. Also I wouldn't be surprised if little Bill rides off into the sunset with him.

He is turning 40 in August. Not much longer thank god.

The problem comes to the replacement. We cut Tyrod, we need a valid replacement. I could go with Romo or Cousins or some other high caliber QB, but I can't stomach a Kaepernick or Hoyer in 2017. We might as well tank at that point.

So yes, keep Tyrod if there is no replacement plan, because he gives us the best chance to win.

He is turning 40 in August. Not much longer thank god.

News flash they are not winning next year.

Go get your QB in draft and get s cheap vet that does exactly what TT does