The Trump Economy

GG

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

In fairness, not of it will matter if any of the current DNC candidates gets the nod to run against Trump.

I hate to sound like a Footloose soundtrack, but where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

You need a hero.

Biden could win PA. Not the deep lefties though. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So the economic system that people are unhappy about it Trumps doing?  People are dumb and so are you.  

You didn't know that many people base their vote on how the economy is performing at the time of voting? 

You are really stupid for ignoring that basic political reality. Idiot 

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Biden could win PA. Not the deep lefties though. 

But what he gets on the carousel, he'll lose on the merry-go-round. By the time Trump starts making jokes about how Biden "rubs him the wrong way," Biden will have to take the high road, at which point he'll have to rely on the base, and the base ain't coming out out for a man who had two women accuse him of inappropriate rubbin' and kissin'.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You didn't know that many people base their vote on how the economy is performing at the time of voting? 

You are really stupid for ignoring that basic political reality. Idiot 

Sure many vote on how the economy is performing. Based on your quote that poll question had NOTHING to do with how the economy was performing but the economic system which is which is what I was pointing out. Now you could argue that the system it talks about has something to do with economic performance but how is the system linked to Trump?  Stupid poll linked to an agenda that caters to the terribly single minded and uneducated. 

And have you ever “debated” someone here you disagree with without calling them names?  This is why not one person takes you seriously. You post like an immature child. Are you like this in real life? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Sure many vote on how the economy is performing. Based on your quote that poll question had NOTHING to do with how the economy was performing but the economic system which is which is what I was pointing out. Now you could argue that the system it talks about has something to do with economic performance but how is the system linked to Trump?  Stupid poll linked to an agenda that caters to the terribly single minded and uneducated. 

And have you ever “debated” someone here you disagree with without calling them names?  This is why not one person takes you seriously. You post like an immature child. Are you like this in real life? 

Then why respond to it? 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Just pointing out that what you posted is dumb and really has nothing with the topic of the thread which is the TRUMP economy.  So kinda par for the Tibs course.  

It's a politics board and how voters view the economy matters. How can't you get that? You are just trying to make an argument over anything. But I'm right. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's a politics board and how voters view the economy matters. How can't you get that? You are just trying to make an argument over anything. But I'm right. 

Then start a thread about the economy in general.  This thread is about the "TRUMP" economy which your post had nothing to do with.  So you're wrong.  Or better yet start your own message board.  I'm sure you'll get lots of traffic.  

U.S. private sector adds 275,000 jobs in April: ADP

U.S. private employers added 275,000 jobs in April, well above economists’ expectations and the most since last July, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 180,000 jobs, with estimates ranging from 141,000 to 225,000.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

U.S. private employers added 275,000 jobs in April, well above economists’ expectations and the most since last July, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 180,000 jobs, with estimates ranging from 141,000 to 225,000.

</snip>

It's great. Keep it rolling!

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

apropos of nothing, I love me some ADP!!!!!!

Just a freight train of a stock for the last 28 years!!!!!!

It’s the way liberals think, they can’t help it...

at a conference this week an idealist proudly stated that Serbia has the best legislation drafted to protect whistleblowers against the federal govenrment

my friends from that noble country assure me your life wouldn’t be worth a tinkers dam if you tried to be a whisteblower

but the legislation is wonderful, thanks liberals

55 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you guys still bitching about Obama?

Where oh where have the Fiscal Conservatives gone?  

Congress??  He wants help from Congress when he Ignores the Congress any chance he gets

no such thing as conservative or liberal on expenditures any more, just keep piling it all up and kicking the can of repayment down the road.

for at least 50 years now

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you guys still bitching about Obama?

Where oh where have the Fiscal Conservatives gone?  

Congress??  He wants help from Congress when he Ignores the Congress any chance he gets

ACTUAL Headline.

Trump seeks $4.5 billion to help with surge in migration at southern border

You learn not to get upset from the daily headlines Shady.

When Congress (continues to) vote to spend billions on non-essential things, then I will (continue to) speak out.

The two other things that are wrong in your post aren't worth bothering with....................

• Like (+1) 1

Personal income for farmers fell by the most in three years in the first quarter, as losses to U.S. agriculture mount from President Donald Trump’s trade wars.

The Commerce Department on Monday cited the steep decline in farm proprietors’ income as a key factor weighing on the nation’s overall personal income growth in March, even though agricultural producers represent only about 2 percent of total employed Americans.

The report provided fresh evidence of the growing financial strain on U.S. farmers hit by the trade war, low commodity prices and a series of natural disasters including spring floods in the Midwest. With rural voters a key part of Trump’s electoral coalition, it also underscores the political pressure to conclude the China trade war as U.S. negotiators begin another round of talks in Beijing this week.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-29/farmer-income-drops-most-since-2016-amid-trump-trade-war-pain

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

ACTUAL Headline.

Trump seeks $4.5 billion to help with surge in migration at southern border

You learn not to get upset from the daily headlines Shady.

When Congress (continues to) vote to spend billions on non-essential things, then I will (continue to) speak out.

The two other things that are wrong in your post aren't worth bothering with....................

Why do you and others keep thinking I'm upset?  

But a short 8 years ago had Obama wanted $4.5 billion

you and others would be complaining endlessly.  

Again to Congress ...  Donny ignores Congress soooo....  I guess you are OK with his abuse of power?  

Come on dude.  I get party loyalties but for F sake ...  At least admit that Don is more crooked than Hillary 

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why do you and others keep thinking I'm upset?  

But a short 8 years ago had Obama wanted $4.5 billion

you and others would be complaining endlessly.  

Again to Congress ...  Donny ignores Congress soooo....  I guess you are OK with his abuse of power?  

Come on dude.  I get party loyalties but for F sake ...  At least admit that Don is more crooked than Hillary 

:lol: He's not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1