Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I wish Trump would tweet that!

I agree with one of Trumps insults, if all these ladies voted they would not have anything to complain about.

So you think that the crowd of women who flew to DC to march in the name of women's rights also chose not to vote for the only women on the presidential ballot?

Stupid should hurt.

Do us a favor and let us know when they're going back to clean up the mess they left behind.

So you think that the crowd of women who flew to DC to march in the name of women's rights also chose not to vote for the only women on the presidential ballot?

Stupid should hurt.

Do us a favor and let us know when they're going back to clean up the mess they left behind.

Like the Tea Party didn't leave even worse messes around, please

@ least they were truthful w/customs... How easy would it have been to not say what they were really doing. Now on other hand, it is perfectly fine I suppose to turn them away.

As if you have any idea who they are, and whether they voted. Making that sweeping generalization is just as wrong as those who assume Trump voters are all toothless white guys living in trailers.

So they're out protesting the results of an election which they did not participate in?

What exactly do these women's groups want and from whom? I haven't been able to figure this out.

I understand. IMO, they don't want to back down. Trump is the kind of guy that works the "battered women syndrome"... Beats the crap out of them, then brings them roses the next day. With trash like this, you have to keep the "full court press on"... If you don't, it is a sign of weakness. Kill or be killed. It isn't about what they want, just keeping your dukes up when he comes @ you with the open fist.

So they're out protesting the results of an election which they did not participate in?

"...in which they did not participate".

I didn't say that. Others have stated it as if it was a fact. Based on what evidence, I can't say. I will agree that the many children I saw probably didn't vote.

Like the Tea Party didn't leave even worse messes around, please

I really try to avoid responding to you but I'm going to call you out here. What you posted is an outright lie.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/ken_taylor/2010/10/03/a-tale-of-two-rallies-conservative-vs-liberal-who-trashed-the-mall-and-the-country/

After the Glenn Beck rally with hundred of thousands of people in attendance around the Mall area of Washington eating, drinking and generally camping out for an entire day, once the rally was completed with the exception of specified areas where trash was designated to be left for pick up, the Mall was left spotless. In fact so spotless that one could not tell that a rally had taken place. Even the designated trash pick up areas were tidy with trash stacked neatly in containers or bags for easy disposal.

Contrast this with the after math of the rally held by the left on October 2. Not only was the trash not placed in containers or stacked neatly for disposal, but the entire Mall area was trashed including locations where no one was standing during the rally. Sacred Memorials like the WWII Memorial were left looking like a garbage dump. The area around the Lincoln Memorial resembled a trash pile.

Signs and leaflets were strewn everywhere. Bottles and uneaten food were tossed wherever participants has stood or walked. Food wrappers were blowing in the breeze looking for a place to cling for some poor soul to have to pick up by hand in order to throw it away. It will take days and thousands of dollars to clean up the mess left behind. After the Beck rally those who carried the trash away completed their clean up task shortly after the rally finished.

Edited by grinreaper