Is our OC still in playoffs?

I doubt it as LaFleur's been tied to Kyle Shanahan. Most are assuming Shanahan is going to HC the 49ers which make LaFleur the 49ers OC. I am think if Brad Childress wants it the job is his. I wonder if we could make Olson the QB coach though.

If Kyle left the building, wouldn't the Falcons make LaFluer the OC?

I doubt it as LaFleur's been tied to Kyle Shanahan. Most are assuming Shanahan is going to HC the 49ers which make LaFleur the 49ers OC. I am think if Brad Childress wants it the job is his. I wonder if we could make Olson the QB coach though.

That would make sense. Check out the numbers on both:

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-bills-oc-candidates-olson-and-childress-by-the-numbers

Green Bay has not let him interview anywhere in years past. I doubt they'll change their minds now.

They can block for a lateral move, but the Bills can add an assistant head coach title to get around it.

Edited by Fingon

They can only block for a lateral move, but the Bills can add an assistant head coach title to get around it.

No they can't. The only move teams can't block is a promotion to Head Coach. All Assistant coaches are considered the same... whether position coach, coordinator or assistant HC.

Edited by GunnerBill

we have already hired OL/Run game coordinator

if we did that without an OC already in handshake agreement that we trust it would be an incredibly bills-y move. whoever we are bringing in will have to like castillo so id say draw the dots from there and not just throw out random names unless you think something went sideways over the weekend.