What was Antonio Brown thinking

BeastMode54

Recording mike Tomlins post game speech where he calls the Pats A-holes?!?!! In the speech he tells the team to keep calm during the week and give the Pats and bulletin board material and another player yells stay off social media. This is all the while A Brown is recording on Facebook live. Wow...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recording mike Tomlins post game speech where he calls the Pats A-holes?!?!! In the speech he tells the team to keep calm during the week and give the Pats and bulletin board material and another player yells stay off social media. This is all the while A Brown is recording on Facebook live. Wow...

I know. Classic. But I doubt it's relevant. No one needs bulletin board material for the AFC championship game. Pats will be ready regardless. The biggest danger is that the coverage will distract Pittsburgh from their preparations, but I doubt that too honestly.

Edited by vincec

Didn't watch the Buf-Pit game huh?

THe one which had wind, snow and -10...Ya. great reference to make your boy toy look good!

One player is in the Semi Finals, the other player is working on his signature to sign in Carolina cuz he misses home!

THe one which had wind, snow and -10...Ya. great reference to make your boy toy look good!

One player is in the Semi Finals, the other player is working on his signature to sign in Carolina cuz he misses home!

To be fair, Brown had no trouble toasting Darby for a 40-yard catch in the 1st Q, nor did Ben have any issue putting up 150+ passing yards in the first 18 minutes.

That they couldn't get the ball to Brown under Gilmore's watch shan't be marginalized--even if you're just needling me :beer:

Easy to cover a guy when you only cover him for half of his plays.

Is that why Richard Sherman has an easy job?

His job didn't look too easy when Robert Woods are him alive on MNF, nor did it look easy against Matt Ryan and Co. on Saturday.

To be fair, Brown had no trouble toasting Darby for a 40-yard catch in the 1st Q, nor did Ben have any issue putting up 150+ passing yards in the first 18 minutes.

That they couldn't get the ball to Brown under Gilmore's watch shan't be marginalized--even if you're just needling me :beer:

Is that why Richard Sherman has an easy job?

His job didn't look too easy when Robert Woods are him alive on MNF, nor did it look easy against Matt Ryan and Co. on Saturday.

Compare how many plays Sherman was on Woods to how many Gilmore was on Brown.

Then compare the 2 receivers.

I'd wager most NFL corners would rather play 10 snaps against Woods than 1 against Brown.

Depends on the QB. Guys like Wilson and TT on his game tend to elevate bums because no corner can cover any WR of any talent level for 7 seconds.