Falcons..Put up or shut up

I think the Falcons have a real shot at it. They have a ton of weapons on the offensive side of the ball. If anyone can figure out how to stop it , Belichik is the one.

The Falcons D has been playing very opportunistic football for the past 2 months. Take away margin has been huge in the Falcons favor.

The only thing that can stop Atlanta is itself. I am hoping everyone behaves themselves over the next two weeks, stays focused and ready to play. No night before the game arrests like in '98. Matt Ryan needs to play within himself. Ryan has Freeman and Coleman and a strong o line to pound it if BB tries some funky fronts.

It is going to be a very good game i think. I could see it being close and low scoring for the first half, neither team getting over 15 points.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the falcons defense is young but some high draft picks...1st and 2nd rounders. not that it correlates to success but they did a great job of stifling rodgers. i hope quinn is reaching out to pete carroll or coughlin for some advice.

Rogers was playing with a completely hurt WR Core and the game is drastically different if they don't fumble the ball at the 2 yard line and miss an easy FG.

I think the Falcons have a real shot at it. They have a ton of weapons on the offensive side of the ball. If anyone can figure out how to stop it , Belichik is the one.

The Falcons D has been playing very opportunistic football for the past 2 months. Take away margin has been huge in the Falcons favor.

The only thing that can stop Atlanta is itself. I am hoping everyone behaves themselves over the next two weeks, stays focused and ready to play. No night before the game arrests like in '98. Matt Ryan needs to play within himself. Ryan has Freeman and Coleman and a strong o line to pound it if BB tries some funky fronts.

It is going to be a very good game i think. I could see it being close and low scoring for the first half, neither team getting over 15 points.

Don't they usually say stuff like "Trent Dilfer needs to play within himself"?

Matt Ryan isn't some game manager, he is a guy steering a speedboat, with exceptional skills that he is going to need to push to their highest level.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they usually say stuff like "Trent Dilfer needs to play within himself"?

Matt Ryan isn't some game manager, he is a guy steering a speedboat, with exceptional skills that he is going to need to push to their highest level.

The Ryan on the first two drives scared me. Now the Pats have no chance.

I called it. Pats Fans who were so dismissive how does this taste?

Oh and WEO you can shut up to.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

The Ryan on the first two drives scared me. Now the Pats have no chance.

I called it. Pats Fans who were so dismissive how does this taste?

Oh and WEO you can shut up to.

You already said pats fans who were so dismissive, didn't need to repeat yourself ;)