Mike Waufle- new DL coach

FluffHead

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The discussion is whether or not the Bills were very good in offense. You are supporting the assertion that they were with your rankings. I'm telling you that those rankings are deceptive because they failed when they were needed most. The rankings are what they are. If you throw out week 17 or week 5 or whatever we can manipulate them if you like. But they still failed in the clutch. Every time.

They scored more points than most of the league. Whether they scored them in the first or second half I don't really care.

Stats are for losers. Watch the games. One day you will learn something about winning (but not by watching the Bills probably).

BTW- Miami, Green Bay and Atlanta all made the playoffs with a worse defense than Buffalo. Strange how that is possible.

#BADOL brought up Tyrod leading the Bills on a 90 yard drive in the last minute of the dolphin game to take the lead. The defense gave up that lead. Tyrod led us to a FG attempt in OT, Carpenter missed, Miami runs for 57 on the next play, game over shortly after that.

Is that loss on Taylor in your opinion?

Way to address nothing in anyones posts.....as usual

Look who's talking. lol. You haven't answered my post yet and you've made a dozen replies, including personal attacks. A true contributor!

#BADOL brought up Tyrod leading the Bills on a 90 yard drive in the last minute of the dolphin game to take the lead. The defense gave up that lead. Tyrod led us to a FG attempt in OT, Carpenter missed, Miami runs for 57 on the next play, game over shortly after that.

Is that loss on Taylor in your opinion?

1 out of 8, even though they still lost. Good work, in your opinion?

Maybe. Just because you want to yell at him doesn't mean he will respond well to that type of "motivation". Dareus may just check out, pull a groin, collect a check. Careful what you wish for as the saying goes. A lot of you people must not have kids.

You misunderstood me, I don't think just yelling will do anything. I think developing a relationship based on respect, understanding, accountability along with a bit of yelling is what's needed.

are you not listening to what you are being told?

The team is designed to win games a certain way.....this team is biult on the conception of a GOOD defense.....

Dominant D

Run the ball

Dont turn the ball over

The fact that they were 7th in scoring with Tyrod Taylor is actually a unforseen thing and WITHOUT it we are probably picking in the top 5 of the draft not at 10.....the DEFENSE that was supposed to be the staple of this team LET THEM DOWN...that is why REX GOT CANNED

but go ahead...ignore the numbers and "watch the games" even though watching the games you can still see the points being scored and our D failing badly....game to game....EVERY game

That formula guarantees that you are going to be in close games so it relies on being able to pull them out in the end. You can keep your head in the sand about this but it won't change the reality. You want to point to numbers, why not respond to never winning a game when trailing in the 4th quarter? as in 0 for 8. What do you sat to that stat? Or are you going to talk about the defense again.

You misunderstood me, I don't think just yelling will do anything. I think developing a relationship based on respect, understanding, accountability along with a bit of yelling is what's needed.

He should be fine if he doesn't open with his ill fight anyone in this room speech. Hughes might take him up on it.

You dont deserve an answer

You don't really deserve to be on this board with these kinds of responses, along with calling comments "stupid", etc. I've reported you but I doubt it will change your attitude. So you I am blocking you. Have fun you your dream world!

Look who's talking. lol. You haven't answered my post yet and you've made a dozen replies, including personal attacks. A true contributor!

1 out of 8, even though they still lost. Good work, in your opinion?

If TT did lead us back to victory in many of those games, wouldn't it just be the other teams QB's fault for not scoring enough?

Obviously your boss is not a mentor, coach or leader. I haven't had a boss in thirty years. I have built two businesses and employed a number of people. I have no idea what the second part of that sentence means, but if your boss yells at you undeservedly do something else.

Different people need different guidance. Dareus is not a criminal nor is he lazy, you do not make to the NFL if you are lazy. He is immature and had more personal loss at a young age than anyone should endure. He needs structure and guidance.

bingo.

It's hard to argue with his results but he comes across as someone I'd hate to work for/with.

Don't confuse a sound bite with overall character. As a coach that keeps getting gigs, I would imagine his players know he would run through a wall for them, and expects them to do likewise.