Chef Jim needs advice

4merper4mer

I don't know about you but I am sick of two types of OTW trends:

1. Advice threads where someone offers to give advice to anyone about anything. Often times the person offering advice is barely able to avoid being chopped to bits by their "girlfriend" and her "brother".

2. Chef Jim always claiming he doesn't need or want advice.

I would like to kill two birds with one stone by using this thread.

Its purpose is for everyone to GIVE advice, not seek it. And the only person to whom the advice will be given should be Chef Jim. If he doesn't listen, who cares? We all know he needs it. So please give Chef Jim advice in this thread and don't hold back.

Chef Jim:

My advice to you would be that when a process takes 45 minutes it takes 45 minutes. Trying to rush it will ruin it. As a Chef this is important for you to know.

If your kids are constantly sick from colds, flu, etc., try a bleach bath once a week. They are effective at curbing bacteria that's on the skin, under the nails, etc. Lots of internet guidance on them. Most pediatricians, after your 358th visit to their office, will recommend trying one.

Don't use fabric softener on your towels. Bleach your bath towels every other cycle, washcloths every cycle.

Edited by dpberr

Next time you're in the 518, save a little money by letting your niece stay with Gugny.

How's that going to save me money? It might make me money though.

We'd be doing much better if you would just take some damn advice once in a while!!! :wallbash:

Oh sure you'd be much better however I'd end up being screwed by the advice I took from some of you. No thanks.