The new jw Tweets 1/11 - Questions on Whaley & TT

Reed83HOF

Since the other thread got locked...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191541-mcdermott-new-hc-per-jlacan-new-jw-tweets-re-whaley-tt/page-29

John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 59m59 minutes ago
There is no framework of a deal reached yet in talks between #Bills and McDermott.
John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 47m47 minutes ago
It all comes down to who determines when the deal is considered done.

DPants
‏@john_wawrow So no framework on a deal but barring some kinda epic collapse, McDermott is their guy, yes?
John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 36m36 minutes ago
Nothing I've heard has changed that path.
Question now being raised regarding GM Doug Whaley.
aaron s
@john_wawrow @dpants5150 what questions?
John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 33m33 minutes ago
The one I raised on Monday ...
John Wawrow @john_wawrow 32m32 minutes ago
Oh, boy. I'm sure this'll turn out well.
WaltPatulski
@john_wawrow to be fair that's not raising questions. That's putting out speculation in a vacuum
John Wawrow
Is it now.
John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 22m22 minutes ago
Just saying, it hasn't been a good few weeks for Doug Whaley.

John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 10m10 minutes ago
Also leaves me wondering if there might be a shift on Tyrod Taylor's future in Buffalo.
Edited by Reed83HOF

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading between the lines, McDermott was a Monos guy. Pegula liked him. Whaley isn't a Tyrod guy. Pegula likes him. Pegula is wondering if maybe I should just turn this thing over to Monos and keep Tyrod?

Firing Whaley post HC search would be BANANAS.

I dont even understand whats being said in this thread.

Anything

Everything

Nothing

People guessing at what other people's vague thoughts mean.

What does not Whaley's guy mean? Whaley didn't like him at all and had his arm twisted to hire him? Whaley liked him the best as well, but had to be convinced not to wait to hire him? He was a close second on Whaley's list? Whaley was pushing hard for someone else and got overruled by Pegs?

Reading between the lines, McDermott was a Monos guy. Pegula liked him. Whaley isn't a Tyrod guy. Pegula likes him. Pegula is wondering if maybe I should just turn this thing over to Monos and keep Tyrod?

As was mentioned in another thread, if someone is calling to interview Monos for a GM position, I would help Whaley pack his office and walk him to the curb....

At least LaCanfora comes out and posts specifics of what he's heard.

This veiled teasing is a hedge. "Something is up!" "Uh oh, this might turn out interesting!". Just put it out there already...

Yup.

The Bills, after finalizing Anthony Lynn as their head coach, will make a push for Gus Bradley as their defensive coordinator

Anthony Lynn a virtual lock to be named Bills coach on a permanent basis - http://CBSSports.com