Broncos Sign Vance Joseph to a 4 Year Deal as their New HC

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. They just move to the next guy on the list of possible coordinators.

Sure, but I wonder where that limit is. A big part of why guys get hired is their network. If you go through the top 3 choices, what are you stuck with?

No, fully pregnant is the goal.

Yes! Was hoping someone would pick up on that :lol:

My daughter lives in Denver, have you ever been there-it is beautiful. I think McCoy having worked there before will be tough to get without a lot of money going his way. Still a chance.

Yeah I don't think these guys make their choices based on the weather.

Everything is downhill relative to SD anyways.

Just like us!!!!

We are competing with Broncos for everything this offseason because we are both close, with our defenses and just needing a QB. :nana:

We are competing with Denver the way that you compete with ants in your yard. We aren't even on the radar

What's McCoy really good at again?

Well, when he hasn't had P. Manning in his productive years, or Philip RIvers, McCoy was the OC for Carolina when Jake Delhomme had his best years...and most significantly, perhaps, he was he OC for the Broncos when Tebow was QB.

Well, when he hasn't had P. Manning in his productive years, or Philip RIvers, McCoy was the OC for Carolina when Jake Delhomme had his best years...and most significantly, perhaps, he was he OC for the Broncos when Tebow was QB.

He wasn't OC in Carolina.

Good for them. The Dolphins defense sucks. They are making a big mistake.

Yeah, all these GMs who do more than just go look at the rankings of offenses and defenses just don't know as much as the fans.