Alabama/Clemson game thread

Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoshNorris

Here is a 2017 NFL Mock Draft for you #savages http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/68341/344/nfl-mock-draft-10

My first of the season
C1yTk0HVQAAiqiB.jpg
10. Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson - If Doug Whaley identifies a target, he goes out and gets them (see E.J. Manuel and Sammy Watkins). All signs point to the Bills moving on from Tyrod, which I view as a mistake.

Who runs the game winning TD play?

I'll give you a hint: Their initials are NE...

Here's another: 4th quarter, :19 seconds left, Williams runs the post, Legitt runs the corner against a Safety, Watson throws the matchup pass where Legitt can catch it. NFL isolation/matchup play all day long.

@JoshNorris

Here is a 2017 NFL Mock Draft for you #savages http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/68341/344/nfl-mock-draft-10

My first of the season
C1yTk0HVQAAiqiB.jpg
10. Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson - If Doug Whaley identifies a target, he goes out and gets them (see E.J. Manuel and Sammy Watkins). All signs point to the Bills moving on from Tyrod, which I view as a mistake.

He won't get past #3 Chicago after this game!

Cleveland #1 overall, San Fran #2, Chicago #3 and the NY Jets at #6 all need a QB. I doubt he makes it to the Jets. Whaley would need to trade up to draft Watson. Now Williams might be there at #10. :D

Cleveland #1 overall, San Fran #2, Chicago #3 and the NY Jets at #6 all need a QB. I doubt he makes it to the Jets. Whaley would need to trade up to draft Watson. Now Williams might be there at #10. :D

Go up and get him. If you think he is the future dont wait be Philly.

Williams is also gone before 10

Well...The one thing I always say about Whaley...He never met a Draft pick he did not want to trade...So...Who knows? :huh: