This Year's SB: Giants-Pats, Round 3?

Rico

http://www.wsj.com/articles/this-ends-with-the-giants-winning-the-super-bowl-right-1483747288

Pretty good article, we'll see what happens tomorrow first. As much as I don't like ODB, it would be hilarious (on so many levels) if the Giants beat the Pats again.

It would be phenomenal if it happens. Anyone beating the Pats would be actually. The only bad thing about it would be it meant the Pats made the SB! don't think I'd have the stomach to watch live though. Cue up the DVR I guess lol

Andy Reid will get his revenge on the Pats this year.

This. Sorry NHPatsfan but i wanna see someone else in the SB. I think the Pats are a lock for the SB this year tho. They are the best team in the AFC

I really think Pitt is our only hope for not seeing the Cheats again

Your hope is flawed their defense cant keep up at all. :(

That could be. I don't know if KC has the ability to get into a shootout and win. PIT would have a shot

KC is just the weirdest team though. They are squirrely little dudes and I could see them pulling off an upset. Remember a couple years ago they crushed NE with a similar cast.

KC is just the weirdest team though. They are squirrely little dudes and I could see them pulling off an upset. Remember a couple years ago they crushed NE with a similar cast.

Yep, I remember it well. Monday night game @KC. Don't see it happening at Gillette though as much as I would love it. 2012 Ravens got it done but that defense was elite.

I just don't see it this year. This Giants team is a poor man's version of the 07 and 11 teams that won championships. Sure the defense is playing good and Eli is Eli in the postseason but their defense isn't in the same planet as the Super Bowl defenses they had and their running game isn't what it used to be either. I've got Green Bay winning today and putting an end to this chatter about NE-NYGSB 3.

I just don't see it this year. This Giants team is a poor man's version of the 07 and 11 teams that won championships. Sure the defense is playing good and Eli is Eli in the postseason but their defense isn't in the same planet as the Super Bowl defenses they had and their running game isn't what it used to be either. I've got Green Bay winning today and putting an end to this chatter about NE-NYGSB 3.

:flirt: