The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't read this piece by Rex yet, but sharing it here because it's been shared with me so much the past few hours... 

https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html

I think this is about the Trump as an FBI informant theory - which has been gaining traction. I'll repeat what I said a few weeks ago, I have not heard this from anyone that I talk with personally - but it would fill in a lot of blanks. I haven't seen enough evidence to elevate it from possible to probable, personally, though that doesn't mean it's not out there. 

Cute, but hollow on facts and relies on same circumstancial evidence that his critics use. 

Trump was a big real restate developer in NYC in the '80s. Ergo he must have been working with the FBI to take down the mob.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GG said:

Cute, but hollow on facts and relies on same circumstancial evidence that his critics use. 

Trump was a big real restate developer in NYC in the '80s. Ergo he must have been working with the FBI to take down the mob.  

This is the proper response.

The skepticism should hinge on whether or not US Military Intelligence recruited (and thereby vetted) President Trump.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What law have they violated?  The article doesn't say.

The closest thing I read is that they may have violated the Nov. 2011 Consent Decree not to sell user data without express permission.  My guess is the violation of the decree would be a criminal offense.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What law have they violated?  The article doesn't say.

To go along with GG's statement above, I originally heard (and posted a WSJ article up thread) FB itself wasn't under investigation but the companies they sold data too were. Then ABC's headline last night (by the time I saw it) put the focus on the company itself. 

Still trying to figure it out myself.

1 hour ago, GG said:

The closest thing I read is that they may have violated the Nov. 2011 Consent Decree not to sell user data without express permission.  My guess is the violation of the decree would be a criminal offense.

That would be interesting...even slightly scary, since that would mean that the FTC created a criminal statute by decree.

And after an admittedly brief googling, it doesn't look like that would be the case.  A violation of an FTC decree is a civil violation, according to the FTC's web site.

so the people who totally whiffed on the first Brexit want a second vote because they know it will go their way?

Not too many recent major elections have been going the way that this class of people insist they do....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The subtlety of this move is to force discovery more than to get monetary damages.   Also important will be if Twitter changed any internal policies one minute after the lawsuit was filed.

• Like (+1) 4

Clueless as ever. 

Just how you're programmed.

Says the guy who thinks the entire left is part of a pedophilia ring.*

*Minus the guy here who used to support your positions. An actual pedophile but part of the conspiracy gang. He was ok. Much easier to attack celebs you don’t know than a member of your support group. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Says the guy who thinks the entire left is part of a pedophilia ring.*

*Minus the guy here who used to support your positions. An actual pedophile but part of the conspiracy gang. He was ok. Much easier to attack celebs you don’t know than a member of your support group. 

Says the guy who claims to be independent. How's that Russian collusion going?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, westside said:

Says the guy who claims to be independent. How's that Russian collusion going?

Wrote a song about that.  Wanna hear it?  Here it goes

That dude says that he's independent

but he pushes his dumb commie poems 

Ahhhhhhhhhh haaaaahhhhhhhhh

Tubbs

Edited by 4merper4mer

That's never been something I've said, nor believed. 

But BM can't help himself when it comes to dishonesty.

This seems eerily reminiscent of an argument/disagreement you've had with a "different" poster. ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This is exactly what I was referencing in the other thread. 

The theory now being pushed is that Sater and Page were working together for the Clinton machine. Page was inserted as a plant in order to get a warrant (and two hops to Trump). RR knew this, and signed the 4th FISA not to use on Trump but to turn it around and use the two hop rule to spy on the Clinton machine. 

It fits with a lot of the pieces I've put together myself - but I have yet to find a strong Clinton/Sater connection other than Sater's own connections to Comey's FBI. If there is a way to connect Sater and Clinton directly, and I'm not sure there is, it would be checkmate for everything. 

I was warned though about a lot of disinformation coming on this topic so I'm not sure what to make of this all yet. I'm still going through it. But the proximity in office space is... interesting. And it would explain a lot about what Page has been up to. 

You might find this thread interesting:

(thread)

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for best mark zuckerberg meme

Facebook management and employees probably aren't even aware.  They outsource this censorship.  

It's akin to SDS outsourcing board moderation to an accountant who hired teenagers at minimum wage to review every post and decide in 60 seconds whether or not a poster should be blocked for that post without knowing anything about the person, board, or topic of discussion. 

Basically, it's not a grand conspiracy by Facebook.  It's just a *****-ass moderating scheme.