The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Trump has no choice but to seek out foreign help to save the USA? 

Oh look !...............? misstated the point..............................how odd    ?

Sure to be the response to Farrow's article.....................................on CNN

CNN: "What the latest allegations about Matt Lauer teach us about what powerful men can get away with in Trump's America."

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:39 PM, DC Tom said:

Because they're beholden to the MI complex.

No one in living memory has cared about having to clean up the mess left behind by anyone.  We're still cleaning up Truman's mistakes.

You mean Wilson's?

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... I'm saying this is accurate/my opinion, I'm posting this because I'm stunned LJ is still going this hard (and alive).

Good for him. He's non stop with it.

Does that mean that Freemasons designed the MAGA hat?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen is now in federal custody

This comes days after his arrest for his alleged involvement in an adoption fraud scheme.

According to court paperwork obtained by Arizona's Family, Petersen and associate Lynwood Jennet arranged and paid for pregnant women to travel from the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) to the United States to place their children for adoption.

The paperwork indicates Petersen has been involved in adoptions with Marshallese babies as far back as 2005.

Between Nov. 30, 2015, and May 30, 2019, investigators identified 28 women from the Republic of the Marshall Islands who gave birth in the Phoenix area and then placed their babies up for adoption through Petersen. Petersen allegedly paid these women as much as $10,000 plus $1,000/month during the time they were staying at his home in Phoenix.

Investigators found eight pregnant women from the Marshall Islands in raids of his properties outside Phoenix, and several more are waiting to give birth in Utah, authorities said.

Petersen allegedly charged each adoptive family $35,000 per adoption. It was actually a family who had contacted Petersen about adoption that tipped off authorities.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1