The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If there's one thing BM has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt it's that he's a liar. 

If there are two things BM has proven behind a shadow of a doubt it's that he's a liar and has the intellectual depth of a sheet of paper. 

Is it a sheet of paper with lies written all over it?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

...but DR is the stalker?

There is a whole legion of Q believers brother. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If there's one thing BM has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt it's that he's a liar. 

If there are two things BM has proven behind a shadow of a doubt it's that he's a liar and has the intellectual depth of a sheet of paper. 

There’s my shadow!

Says the guy continuing to quote me in thread after thread after being asked not to. 

Which just proves he's a liar. All he continues to do is sliiiiide and divide because he lacks the testicular fortitude to be honest, and he lacks the intellectual horsepower to think for himself.

Sad... but funny to scrap off the bottom of my shoe.

2RrxM.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Paul Le Roux was a self-made vice entrepreneur, raking in $250 million a year selling drugs, weapons and murder-for-hire on the dark web.

“Well played, gentlemen,” he said, smiling at the arresting agents like a Bond supervillain. “But if you’re looking at me, you’re obviously looking for bigger things.”

Taken down in 2012 because he wouldn't buy an underling brunch.

Perhaps this is not Deep State related, but who knows? It is an interesting read, regardless.

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the guy continuing to quote me in thread after thread after being asked not to. 

Which just proves he's a liar. All he continues to do is sliiiiide and divide because he lacks the testicular fortitude to be honest, and he lacks the intellectual horsepower to think for himself.

Sad... but funny to scrap off the bottom of my shoe.

2RrxM.jpg

You didn’t ask me not to quote you. You told me that you would make me regret it if I said your name. I keep saying you’re the leader here. I aimed too low. You see yourself as Emporer. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You didn’t ask me not to quote you. You told me that you would make me regret it if I said your name. I keep saying you’re the leader here. I aimed too low. You see yourself as Emporer. 

I believe this is the first time in the history of this board that someone other than me has been accused of being the leader here.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

? McCabe may want to shut his yap and lay low rethinking this "national tour". 

Graham vows to hold hearing on McCabe's "stunning" 25th Amendment comments

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he will hold a hearing about comments made by former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe about an apparent discussion of the possibility of using the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office.

In an interview with "60 Minutes" set to air Sunday evening, McCabe said Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein raised the issue shortly after the firing of FBI Director James Comey in 2017. The 25th Amendment provides a process for removing a president who is "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I believe this is the first time in the history of this board that someone other than me has been accused of being the leader here.  :lol:

Wow, you really love yourself. Nobody thinks of you as a leader. You might use the most tampons, but still. 

• Haha (+1) 1