The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Wouldn't they have the resources to take care of anything? Suddenly they became unable to control the guy from the Apprentice? I think if they offered Trump 50 billion dollars to !@#$ off he would take the buyout.  You could say they aren't all powerful but you can't have them be all-powerful and incompetent. 

The reason Trump was recruited to run by high ranking members of the military intel community is precisely this:

He was close enough to the elite that he knew their inner machinations, but he was not one of them.

He is a billionaire many times over, unlike other career politicians who seek office to enrich themselves and create a legacy, so he couldn't be bought with money.

And given that he's the President, he can't be bought with power.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The reason Trump was recruited to run by high ranking members of the military intel community is precisely this:

He was close enough to the elite that he knew their inner machinations, but he was not one of them.

He is a billionaire many times over, unlike other career politicians who seek office to enrich themselves and create a legacy, so he couldn't be bought with money.

And given that he's the President, he can't be bought with power.

I would dispute him being a billionaire many times over, most of his wealth comes from his personal evaluation of his Trump brand. Setting that aside, (And there no doubt that Trump is wealthy very wealthy just the extent can be disputed) if there is a global powerful elite why not just ruin Trump and his family with bankruptcies and hardships. Trump has ties to the mafia, everyone in the tristate area knows someone with a shady Trump story. Surly the Deep State could do better than they have. 

With the resources of literally the world at your back I can think of thousands of ways to take care of someone causing trouble. I some plebe on a message board can think of 3,000 different ways they could have taken care of Trump by now. Yet the real global elite can't get the job done? 

I think it is more likely that you are being hustled by Trump apologists masking incompetence as conspiracy. 

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, since the deep state primarily consists of bureaucrats... how is that hard to believe?

Have you ever dealt with a bureaucracy? "All powerful and incompetent" pretty much sums up every bureaucrat ever.

The deep state is alleged by many to be some sort of global group that secretly controls the world. If they had managed to control the world I think they could have the guy from the Apprentice taken care of. Could it be that there are elements within the US government that don't like Trump and are working against him? Yeah I think that could be, but that's far removed from a NWO style regime working against saint Trump.  

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I would dispute him being a billionaire many times over, most of his wealth comes from his personal evaluation of his Trump brand. Setting that aside, (And there no doubt that Trump is wealthy very wealthy just the extent can be disputed) if there is a global powerful elite why not just ruin Trump and his family with bankruptcies and hardships. Trump has ties to the mafia, everyone in the tristate area knows someone with a shady Trump story. Surly the Deep State could do better than they have. 

With the resources of literally the world at your back I can think of thousands of ways to take care of someone causing trouble. I some plebe on a message board can think of 3,000 different ways they could have taken care of Trump by now. Yet the real global elite can't get the job done? 

I think it is more likely that you are being hustled by Trump apologists masking incompetence as conspiracy. 

The deep state is alleged by many to be some sort of global group that secretly controls the world. If they had managed to control the world I think they could have the guy from the Apprentice taken care of. Could it be that there are elements within the US government that don't like Trump and are working against him? Yeah I think that could be, but that's far removed from a NWO style regime working against saint Trump.  

Lots to say here... will respond when I'm out of work. :beer:

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

... if there is a global powerful elite why not just ruin Trump and his family with bankruptcies and hardships.

This is happening before your eyes.

The media assault on Trump over the past two years has been unprecedented in its ferocity. It's especially damning when you consider Trump was, by and large, a beloved (or at worst respected) figure in the celebrity/entertainment/media world prior to 2015. He had a major hit show, was a major media presence for over three decades prior to that, and literally was a big enough pop culture icon to be canonized by the elite/entertainment crowd in multiple movies and rap lyrics - all of which were positive representations. 

How does a man go from that status to literally Hitler reborn in the eyes of the very same "taste-makers" and entertainment/media figures? Was he always a super racist, rapist, mentally unstable guy when he was lauded by them for three decades and they decided it was fine to hide it? Or... is it more likely that what you've seen over the past two years is nothing short of a massively coordinated assault on a threat to the status quo/establishment? 

Trump has ties to the mafia, everyone in the tristate area knows someone with a shady Trump story. Surly the Deep State could do better than they have. 

I refer you to the OP of this thread. Quibbles over the actual definition of the "Deep State" aside, the mistake you're making (imo) is thinking of it as a monolithic structure working in perfect harmony while they twist their mustaches. The reality is that the "Deep State" (I prefer cabal) is comprised of many factions who often do not get along with one another. They share some similar goals and appetites, especially remaining out of the spotlight so they can operate in shadows, but to think of them as being in lockstep is too reductionist. That image is pushed intentionally, to make the notion of a cabal absurd.

That's part of the trick. 

As stated in the OP (which you really should give a re-read), what we are witnessing today is a shadow world war. It's a civil war of sorts between cabal factions - a war that's very real, very hot, and has bled through to the mainstream headlines in dozens of ways over the past 48 months. We are all combatants in that war today, whether we realize it or not. A massive (dis)information war is ongoing for the minds of the people. Trump isn't alone in this war, he has the support of several powerful factions (none more important at the moment than the military intelligence apparatus). As such, despite trying thousands of ways to get rid of him (which they have), he's been able to hang on. 

The "head" of the cabal family (going back to the mafia analogy) in the US/West for the past 70+ years is being shown the door. As such, the control systems that group has relied upon for decades to maintain control, are lashing out. Imagine, just for a moment, that what I'm saying is true. That there was one group essentially in control of the media and entertainment complexes. Now imagine there is a massive threat to their existence elected to the highest office in the land - how would they react? Would they try to paint that person as a threat or a hero? Would they start the conversation at 11 by declaring him a literal Nazi within the first few weeks of his administration? 

Of course, if what I'm saying is accurate, the next question you have to ask is whether or not the new sheriff in town, the new group taking the wheel of power, are white hats or black hats. The truth is, it's all shades of gray. The difference that matters to me is that the group being shown the door was interested in taking the voice and power from the people, while the group now in control is working to restore the people's power. It doesn't seem like it if you just go by the headlines or the establishment media, because again they are fighting for their lives and their old masters - but it's the reality if you look at the actual steps being taken. 

4 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

The problem with this is the evidence lies with me. The conspiracy - that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the election - has zero evidence to support it. Yet, there is abundant evidence of media collusion with the US Intelligence Community and the former administration to push propaganda and untruths on the American people for purely partisan reasons. Not democrat vs republican partisanship - but establishment/cabal vs the new sheriffs in town partisanship. 

The evidence of a global elite control structure - outside of this narrow window of time between 2016 and now - is equally abundant and overwhelming. The cabal/"Deep State" exists - all you need to do is look for yourself with a willingness to change your opinion. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Deranged Rhinoland:

Meet America. A small country of realitive short history going through a systematic change from the foundation of it's core.  The country was great and became a world leader only to fall to the pressures of social justice wariors and Liberals. Thanks to an attempt to Make America Great Again  things began to change, this entering: the Twilight Zone.

todays story...

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is happening before your eyes.

The media assault on Trump over the past two years has been unprecedented in its ferocity. It's especially damning when you consider Trump was, by and large, a beloved (or at worst respected) figure in the celebrity/entertainment/media world prior to 2015. He had a major hit show, was a major media presence for over three decades prior to that, and literally was a big enough pop culture icon to be canonized by the elite/entertainment crowd in multiple movies and rap lyrics - all of which were positive representations. 

How does a man go from that status to literally Hitler reborn in the eyes of the very same "taste-makers" and entertainment/media figures? Was he always a super racist, rapist, mentally unstable guy when he was lauded by them for three decades and they decided it was fine to hide it? Or... is it more likely that what you've seen over the past two years is nothing short of a massively coordinated assault on a threat to the status quo/establishment? 

I refer you to the OP of this thread. Quibbles over the actual definition of the "Deep State" aside, the mistake you're making (imo) is thinking of it as a monolithic structure working in perfect harmony while they twist their mustaches. The reality is that the "Deep State" (I prefer cabal) is comprised of many factions who often do not get along with one another. They share some similar goals and appetites, especially remaining out of the spotlight so they can operate in shadows, but to think of them as being in lockstep is too reductionist. That image is pushed intentionally, to make the notion of a cabal absurd.

That's part of the trick. 

As stated in the OP (which you really should give a re-read), what we are witnessing today is a shadow world war. It's a civil war of sorts between cabal factions - a war that's very real, very hot, and has bled through to the mainstream headlines in dozens of ways over the past 48 months. We are all combatants in that war today, whether we realize it or not. A massive (dis)information war is ongoing for the minds of the people. Trump isn't alone in this war, he has the support of several powerful factions (none more important at the moment than the military intelligence apparatus). As such, despite trying thousands of ways to get rid of him (which they have), he's been able to hang on. 

The "head" of the cabal family (going back to the mafia analogy) in the US/West for the past 70+ years is being shown the door. As such, the control systems that group has relied upon for decades to maintain control, are lashing out. Imagine, just for a moment, that what I'm saying is true. That there was one group essentially in control of the media and entertainment complexes. Now imagine there is a massive threat to their existence elected to the highest office in the land - how would they react? Would they try to paint that person as a threat or a hero? Would they start the conversation at 11 by declaring him a literal Nazi within the first few weeks of his administration? 

Of course, if what I'm saying is accurate, the next question you have to ask is whether or not the new sheriff in town, the new group taking the wheel of power, are white hats or black hats. The truth is, it's all shades of gray. The difference that matters to me is that the group being shown the door was interested in taking the voice and power from the people, while the group now in control is working to restore the people's power. It doesn't seem like it if you just go by the headlines or the establishment media, because again they are fighting for their lives and their old masters - but it's the reality if you look at the actual steps being taken. 

The problem with this is the evidence lies with me. The conspiracy - that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the election - has zero evidence to support it. Yet, there is abundant evidence of media collusion with the US Intelligence Community and the former administration to push propaganda and untruths on the American people for purely partisan reasons. Not democrat vs republican partisanship - but establishment/cabal vs the new sheriffs in town partisanship. 

The evidence of a global elite control structure - outside of this narrow window of time between 2016 and now - is equally abundant and overwhelming. The cabal/"Deep State" exists - all you need to do is look for yourself with a willingness to change your opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Deranged Rhinoland:

Meet America. A small country of realitive short history going through a systematic change from the foundation of it's core.  The country was great and became a world leader only to fall to the pressures of social justice wariors and Liberals. Thanks to an attempt to Make America Great Again  things began to change, this entering: the Twilight Zone.

todays story...

tumblr_myr9fogByz1t6focxo1_500.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

tumblr_myr9fogByz1t6focxo1_500.gif

Be sure to tune in next week when we meet a cast of characters somehow flung together in mysterious circumstances only to be trapped by their intellect, logic, and grasp.of the English language in a tube known as the Sewer that locals also know as PPP. DonBB, a former circus performer, The Dude, a military hero, Baskin, a ballet dancer, Tiberius, a clown, and Beginners Mind, a transient, as well as Tasker, the Frenchman join us for this story...

1297480662_2.jpg

Edit. Forgot the French dude. And that's Tasker. Because eat it Tasker.  Golf is not a sport.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Foxx said:

mornin; Tibs.

excellent talk. thank you.

my shadow's
shedding skin
i've been picking
my scabs again

Not seen that one by Pinker but I read one of his books. Loved much of it. Skeptical of his war trend statistical usage but he still makes a compelling argument. This guy Roesling Makes his own version of the case and is funnier. He passed away in the last few years unfortunately. 

19 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Incorrect.

You'd simply have to believe that they are an imbedded power structure working at the behest of globalists, and simply became lazy in their arrogance after so many years in power.

Are there actual named humans or an organization that is at the hub of this globalist power structure in your opinion?

I have seen the Rothchilds as a name. I’m trying to understand if this is a group of elite that have a secret agenda setting goal, or if it’s just a more vague “establishment” of unconnected people. 

Edit: I see DR’s Post so no need to answer unless you want to expand on it. Seems like the Deep State can be any of the above. It’s elites. It’s disparate groups who share ideology. It’s companies. It’s governments.  

So next question. The DS believers can hang DS label on any person, group, or act that [fill in this blank]. I believe it’s something about preserving a power structure at the expense of the people. Is that about right? 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Not seen that one by Pinker but I read one of his books. Loved much of it. Skeptical of his war trend statistical usage but he still makes a compelling argument. This guy Roesling Makes his own version of the case and is funnier. He passed away in the last few years unfortunately. 

thanks.

the problem with stats are that one can generally frame them to prove whatever it is one is trying to posit. i had issues with a number of Pinkers claims but i did not voice them because as you say, the overall message was good.

the same can be said for Hans and Ola.

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thanks.

the problem with stats are that one can generally frame them to prove whatever it is one is trying to posit. i had issues with a number of Pinkers claims but i did not voice them because as you say, the overall message was good.

the same can be said for Hans and Ola.

Regarding the book, here were some of my thoughts. Pinker takes aim at the people who live in fear of violence and act like the world is an increasingly dangerous place. He makes a compelling case for all the reasons that violence is on the decline:

1- The Leviathan-the rise of the modern nation-state and judiciary; 
2-Commerce-the rise of "technological progress [allowing] the exchange of goods and services over longer distances and larger groups of trading partners," so that "other people become more valuable alive than dead;" 
3-Feminization-increasing respect for "the interests and values of women." (Said another way, men fight wars. Women are smarter than that. 
4-Cosmopolitanism- the rise of forces such as literacy, mobility, and mass media;
5- The Escalator of Reason-an "intensifying application of knowledge and rationality to human affairs," which "can force people to recognize the futility of cycles of violence, to ramp down the privileging of their own interests over others', and to reframe violence as a problem to be solved rather than a contest to be won." (thanks to Wikipedia for gathering the quotes!)

He backs his observations about the rise in each of these with hundreds of convincing graphs and lots of anecdotes. Of the anecdotes, he often relies on the violence of the Bible as some source of a reflection of the world people accepted, but later, oddly dismisses modern movie violence as fantasy. And while some of his anecdotes based in reality are accurate and sobering reflections of historical society like public torture and animal cruelty for fun, by mixing them up, he undermines his credibility. 

And his data treks also mash up speculation with reality, further calling into question some of his conclusions. On the one hand, murder rates have 100% declined according to his data. But regarding wars, only by some statistical manipulation (deaths per capita) and relying on the fact that our data about war deaths is woefully incomplete in many wars, can he argue that wars have become less deadly. And he places a tremendous amount of weight in the fact that although WWII was the deadliest war we've known, it was 70 years ago so we're clearly learning our lesson. As if 70 years was an epoch in the span of humanity from which we can forecast the future of the species, when we know 70 years is a hair's breadth on the scale of time. 

That's the fly in the ointment for me on Pinker. And while that critique sounds damning, many of his other arguments about how we're better off do not suffer from the same defects. Roesling's book had some similar manipulations but overall, the conclusion was hard to refute.

Edited by BeginnersMind

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Edit: I see DR’s Post so no need to answer unless you want to expand on it. Seems like the Deep State can be any of the above. It’s elites. It’s disparate groups who share ideology. It’s companies. It’s governments.  

The deep state, to me, is the corrupt and politicized elements of the unelected civil service. They survive like roaches. That's what needs to be purged wholesale. ANYONE from  the highest rank to the lowest that has any stink has to go regardless of seniority.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am clearly missing something. How is establishing a humanitarian medical air bridge to get the sick and injured out of a war zone making the UN complicit in what the Houthis are doing?

7 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

So next question. The DS believers can hang DS label on any person, group, or act that [fill in this blank]. 

Continuing to prove how dishonest you are. There are plenty of names named in this very thread and I've written several lengthy posts defining the subject with names. Deep State is a poor term to use, note that the OP was written and this thread was titled MONTHS before the term was being (mis)used by the MSM in nearly every other headline.