The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Turkey's leak of U.S. military data puts troops' lives at risk, Pentagon says

The Pentagon on Wednesday slammed the Turkish government for releasing a state-run news service report pinpointing the locations of 10 U.S. military posts in Syria, Bloomberg reported.

Bloomberg reported that Anadolu also detailed aid routes, as well as equipment stocked at various military points, which it claimed “includes artillery batteries with high maneuverability,” as well as multi-barrel rocket launchers.

The information includes detailed information on the number of American soldiers deployed, as well as a map identifying U.S. armed forces’ presence in the region, the report said.

With NATO friends like this who needs enemies

Looks like Putin is pushing the U.S. out of Syria except for air power for now it seems.

Edited by ALF

Saudi Arabia About to Behead 14 Men for Protesting Against Their Government

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-mujtaba-a-al-sweikat-arrest-airport-riyadh-west-michigan-university-a7850226.html

Yet we continue to arm them no matter who holds the power in Washington.

Saudi Arabia About to Behead 14 Men for Protesting Against Their Government

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-mujtaba-a-al-sweikat-arrest-airport-riyadh-west-michigan-university-a7850226.html

Yet we continue to arm them no matter who holds the power in Washington.

It's a shame and of course speaks to the real issues within our government. It's bought and paid for - not just by big corporations but by backwards regimes.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

THIS PERNICIOUS BILL highlights many vital yet typically ignored dynamics in Washington. First, journalists love to lament the lack of bipartisanship in Washington, yet the very mention of the word “Israel” causes most members of both parties to quickly snap into line in a show of unanimity that would make the regime of North Korea blush with envy. Even when virtually the entire world condemns Israeli aggression, or declares settlements illegal, the U.S. Congress — across party and ideological lines — finds virtually complete harmony in uniting against the world consensus and in defense of the Israeli government.

Second, the free speech debate in the U.S. is incredibly selective and warped. Pundits and political officials love to crusade as free speech champions — when doing so involves defending mainstream ideas or attacking marginalized, powerless groups such as minority college students. But when it comes to one of the most systemic, powerful, and dangerous assaults on free speech in the U.S. and the West generally — the growing attempt to literally criminalize speech and activism aimed at the Israeli government’s occupation — these free speech warriors typically fall silent.

Third, AIPAC continues to be one of the most powerful, and pernicious, lobbying forces in the country. In what conceivable sense is it of benefit to Americans to turn them into felons for the crime of engaging in political activism in protest of a foreign nation’s government? And this is hardly the first time they have attempted to do this through their most devoted congressional loyalists; Cardin, for instance, had previously succeeded in inserting into trade bills provisions that would disfavor anyone who supports a boycott of Israel.

Finally, it is hard to put into words the irony of watching many of the most celebrated and beloved congressional leaders of the anti-authoritarian Resistance — Gillibrand, Schiff, Swalwell, and Lieu — sponsor one of the most oppressive and authoritarian bills to appear in Congress in many years. How can one credibly inveigh against “authoritarianism” while sponsoring a bill that dictates to American citizens what political views they are and are not allowed to espouse under threat of criminal prosecution? Whatever labels one might want to apply to the sponsors of this bill, “anti-authoritarianism” should not be among them.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

THIS PERNICIOUS BILL highlights many vital yet typically ignored dynamics in Washington. First, journalists love to lament the lack of bipartisanship in Washington, yet the very mention of the word Israel causes most members of both parties to quickly snap into line in a show of unanimity that would make the regime of North Korea blush with envy. Even when virtually the entire world condemns Israeli aggression, or declares settlements illegal, the U.S. Congress across party and ideological lines finds virtually complete harmony in uniting against the world consensus and in defense of the Israeli government.

Second, the free speech debate in the U.S. is incredibly selective and warped. Pundits and political officials love to crusade as free speech champions when doing so involves defending mainstream ideas or attacking marginalized, powerless groups such as minority college students. But when it comes to one of the most systemic, powerful, and dangerous assaults on free speech in the U.S. and the West generally the growing attempt to literally criminalize speech and activism aimed at the Israeli governments occupation these free speech warriors typically fall silent.

Third, AIPAC continues to be one of the most powerful, and pernicious, lobbying forces in the country. In what conceivable sense is it of benefit to Americans to turn them into felons for the crime of engaging in political activism in protest of a foreign nations government? And this is hardly the first time they have attempted to do this through their most devoted congressional loyalists; Cardin, for instance, had previously succeeded in inserting into trade bills provisions that would disfavor anyone who supports a boycott of Israel.

Finally, it is hard to put into words the irony of watching many of the most celebrated and beloved congressional leaders of the anti-authoritarian Resistance Gillibrand, Schiff, Swalwell, and Lieu sponsor one of the most oppressive and authoritarian bills to appear in Congress in many years. How can one credibly inveigh against authoritarianism while sponsoring a bill that dictates to American citizens what political views they are and are not allowed to espouse under threat of criminal prosecution? Whatever labels one might want to apply to the sponsors of this bill, anti-authoritarianism should not be among them.

I agree it's a bad bill, but let's be real here. Anti Zionism is antisemitism

The people behind BDS are most definitely antisemitic

That may be (I honestly do not know). With my response I was saying that simply criticizing Israel's foreign policy choices doesn't automatically make one an antisemite. Though passing legislation that criminalizes our freedom of speech, and right to protest, is unamerican to its core regardless of the hatred that lied in the hearts of the BDS folk.

That may be (I honestly do not know). With my response I was saying that simply criticizing Israel's foreign policy choices doesn't automatically make one an antisemite. Though passing legislation that criminalizes our freedom of speech, and right to protest, is unamerican to its core regardless of the hatred that lied in the hearts of the BDS folk.

I agreed with you about the nature of the legislation.

Agree entirely. You can be anti-Israel without being anti-Jewish. This conflation of politics and religions in the Middle East needs to stop. Should only take another couple thousand years, so we got that going for us.

And Saudi Arabia can go phuck itself.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinnett-mcdonald-fails-health-inspection/XycKo3VyR69egJhcUT4hZI/

A McDonald’s in Lawrenceville failed its most recent health inspection, Gwinnett County records show.

The fast food spot scored a 51/U on the July 9 inspection, with an inspector finding “ice buildup” on frozen french fries, the report said.

McDonald’s

2370 Buford Dr.

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043

Score: 51/U

An employee was seen handling raw meat with his bare hands and then touching buttons, doors and utensils before he washed his hands, the report said. Raw meat was not properly separated in storage and open packages of raw chicken were stored above raw beef and fish, according to the report.

Keep fighting the fight. Trotsky would be very proud.

How's this bill different than a bill forbidding US entities from doing business with certain governments?

Reposting this here too:

RIP TO THE JANUARY 6th DNI REPORT:

Over the past few weeks, three pieces of evidence - real evidence, not evidence that relies on unnamed sources citing unnamed methods - have come to light that blow a huge hole in major portions of the "Russian collusion" story's main piece of evidence: The DNI report issued in January of this year.

Shockingly, much of this evidence has been ignored by the MSM and the loudest supporters of this narrative on this board - despite most of those same folks spending the past six months telling me I was wrong for raising these very same concerns...

Let's lay it out step by step.

(more at link)

Linking this here as well:

Interesting read indeed, Gregg. Please forgive my gross layman's understanding of the subject, but I was wondering how the folks at VIPS got their hands on the metadata to be analyzed; was that from the guccifer 2.0 persona himself or from actual US intelligence sources?

Interesting read indeed, Gregg. Please forgive my gross layman's understanding of the subject, but I was wondering how the folks at VIPS got their hands on the metadata to be analyzed; was that from the guccifer 2.0 persona himself or from actual US intelligence sources?

Both.

The DNI report sourced the documents, and Guccifer himself (itself) posted them for the world to see. They're backed up on the internet archives as well as various USIC/MSM pages as well as Guccifer's site itself, thus the evidence offered by the VIPs can be examined by anyone possessing these technical skills (in other words, it's open source intel). The altered metadata is attached to the files on both ends of the equation (there does not seem to be any documents that have clean - as in unaltered - metadata in connection to the DNI report), meaning the cut-and-pasted portions were inserted before Guccifer got the documents.

The implication the Intel Vets are hinting at is that Guccifer himself is a cut out of the USIC, not Russian IC as the media/USIC has long been contending. The reasons for the USIC to blur that line would be to disparage Wikileaks by tying Guccifer to them (and Russia to Wikileaks by extension of that connection), thus casting doubt over every subsequent Wikileak drop from July 2016 on.

I will note there is NO proof of this though (it's my speculation shared by this group as well it seems). There is proof though that the documents Guccifer claimed to have "hacked" were in fact copied and physically impossible to have been "hacked" based on the download speeds in the metadata, but not that Guccifer is a USIC cut out.

I'm by no means a technical expert on this side of the coin. I've been trying to teach myself more by the nature of a book project I've been working on for the past few months (which deals with the USIC directly), but I do not mean to present myself as anything more than an armchair intel analyst when it comes to the technical side of things.

Wiretapped nation

When President Trump complained the Obama administration wiretapped him, the press mocked him -- even though the New York Times had reported that very thing, even saying in a headline Obama wiretapped Trump.

But as suspected, he was not alone. The Obama administration spied on everyone in the name of national security.

spyerinchief-1024x590.jpg

In Obama's America, everyone is suspected of colluding with the Russians until proven innocent.

From the Hill:
The National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation violated specific civil liberty protections during the Obama years by improperly searching and disseminating raw intelligence on Americans or failing to promptly delete unauthorized intercepts, according to newly declassified memos that provide some of the richest detail to date on the spy agencies’ ability to obey their own rules.

The memos reviewed by The Hill were publicly released on July 11 through Freedom of Information Act litigation by the American Civil Liberties Union.

They detail specific violations that the NSA or FBI disclosed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court or the Justice Department's national security division during President Obama’s tenure between 2009 and 2016. The intelligence community isn't due to report on compliance issues for 2017, the first year under the Trump administration, until next spring.

The NSA says that the missteps amount to a small number — less than 1 percent — when compared to the hundreds of thousands of specific phone numbers and email addresses the agencies intercepted through the so-called Section 702 warrantless spying program created by Congress in late 2008.

Warrantless.

That means unconstitutional.

"Less than 1 percent" means what? Not even one person was supposed to be subjected to "missteps." That's why we bothered having a Bill of Rights.

Dump this program.

The safeguards are non-existent.

And then prosecute everyone who did this to the American people.
Edited by B-Man

Conspiracy pr0n

10000000% And probably complete bunk.

(Though Stratfor's reach is kind of ridiculous - at least compared to how they're completely unknown to the general public. Yet, here's a few years worth of their emails. Most mundane, or encoded, but there's also some crazy **** in there. Most of that crazy **** comes from civilians or other unknowns emailing Stratfor about their crazy **** rather than from within Stratfor itself... but some of the internal convos are... let's just call them borderline treasonous?)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Update on the Seth Rich nonsense story:

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Rod Wheeler is now suing Fox News for "putting words in his mouth" and dragging out the Seth Rich story as a distraction from the Russia story.

Hahaha! Really juicy stuff in that article. So the real conspiracy all along was to push out a crap story. Hey who in this thread was saying that at the beginning? Hmm. And looks like the White House was involved.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Rod Wheeler is now suing Fox News for "putting words in his mouth" and dragging out the Seth Rich story as a distraction from the Russia NON story.

Hahaha! Really juicy stuff in that article. So the real conspiracy all along was to push out a crap story. Hey who in this thread was saying that at the beginning? Hmm. And looks like the White House was involved.

Fixed that for you.

Wiretapped nation

When President Trump complained the Obama administration wiretapped him, the press mocked him -- even though the New York Times had reported that very thing, even saying in a headline Obama wiretapped Trump.

But as suspected, he was not alone. The Obama administration spied on everyone in the name of national security.

spyerinchief-1024x590.jpg

In Obama's America, everyone is suspected of colluding with the Russians until proven innocent.

From the Hill:

The National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation violated specific civil liberty protections during the Obama years by improperly searching and disseminating raw intelligence on Americans or failing to promptly delete unauthorized intercepts, according to newly declassified memos that provide some of the richest detail to date on the spy agencies’ ability to obey their own rules.

The memos reviewed by The Hill were publicly released on July 11 through Freedom of Information Act litigation by the American Civil Liberties Union.

They detail specific violations that the NSA or FBI disclosed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court or the Justice Department's national security division during President Obama’s tenure between 2009 and 2016. The intelligence community isn't due to report on compliance issues for 2017, the first year under the Trump administration, until next spring.

The NSA says that the missteps amount to a small number — less than 1 percent — when compared to the hundreds of thousands of specific phone numbers and email addresses the agencies intercepted through the so-called Section 702 warrantless spying program created by Congress in late 2008.

Warrantless.

That means unconstitutional.

"Less than 1 percent" means what? Not even one person was supposed to be subjected to "missteps." That's why we bothered having a Bill of Rights.

Dump this program.

The safeguards are non-existent.

And then prosecute everyone who did this to the American people.

Don't dump the program, add more safeguards and prosecute those who violated this program to the absolute fullest extent.

Edited by Magox

Rod Wheeler is now suing Fox News for "putting words in his mouth" and dragging out the Seth Rich story as a distraction from the Russia story.

Any updates on who actually killed Seth Rich?

Hillary in the Library with the Candlestick.

Coughing would get her kicked out of the library.

Conservatory if Motorhead was playing with full Marshall Stack regalia, that would be louder than her cough.

Coughing would get her kicked out of the library.

Conservatory if Motorhead was playing with full Marshall Stack regalia, that would be louder than her cough.

She was hopped up on cough syrup/purple drank for the stealth factor. Also, the murder not her fault since she was high on cough syrup at the time.

Did she use the candlestick for unseemly personal purposes first?

The Clinton Way is to lie and deny (1,000,000 times)

Then when the evidence comes out get the media to say "oh, that's old news, what does it matter now..."

Except that woman kept the dress...

That's the JFK moment for anyone born after 1970...

Your silence in this has been deafening. The only piece of actual evidence presented to the American people so far by the USIC was fabricated and lied about by the usic and the MSM for seven months - you don't say a word about that. Wonder why?

The forensic evidence proves the hacking claims are impossible, the files were copied by someone who had direct access to the DNC servers - something Seth rich had. The copied versus hack evidence blows the whole Russian narrative out of the water and guess what - it makes the Seth rich story even more compelling as well as the attempts to downplay it by those who have lied about the DNI for months now. But to understand that you have to look at this whole story without giving into your partisan urges.

Put the partisanship down for a moment and read this. Really read it and understand the game that's being played - not on democrats or republicans but on Americans by the very same institutions that are trying to convince you Seth rich was just murdered randomly.

Click the link to go to the original thread with the original quotes still included:

RIP TO THE JANUARY 6th DNI REPORT:

Over the past few weeks, three pieces of evidence - real evidence, not evidence that relies on unnamed sources citing unnamed methods - have come to light that blow a huge hole in major portions of the "Russian collusion" story's main piece of evidence: The DNI report issued in January of this year.

Shockingly, much of this evidence has been ignored by the MSM and the loudest supporters of this narrative on this board - despite most of those same folks spending the past six months telling me I was wrong for raising these very same concerns...

Let's lay it out step by step.

1) Let's start with basic reading comprehension: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

This is the DNI report issued in January, the same report being touted by many as being the best evidence because it comes from the USIC itself. The report was sold to the public as being comprehensive (if unclassified) analysis from all 17 US Intel agencies who unanimously agreed that Russia had "hacked" the election.

Many posters on here have held this report up as all the evidence they needed to believe the narrative being spun. When I pointed out to them, simply by reading the report itself, that it was not from all 17 agencies and in fact wasn't even presenting a consensus within the three agencies it actually came from (NSA, CIA, DHS), I was told - repeatedly - how I was wrong.

Then a funny thing happened at the end of June. The NYT's issued a correction, buried of course, that admitted a basic error in their now seven month long disinformation campaign:

This correction is important, not just because it shows that the NYT and other outlets knowingly lied for months about the unanimous consensus of the USIC, but because it completely omits the second most troubling part of the January DNI report - namely how the team was assembled... which brings us to:

2) On July 12th, this report came out detailing how the DNI report came to be: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/did-17-intelligence-agencies-really-come-to-consensus-on-russia/

Again, much of this could be discerned by reading the DNI report itself, presuming you have a basic understanding about how intel is gathered, analyzed and processed within the USIC.

This exposes yet another lie which has been repeated to the point of now being taken for granted and absolute truth by the MSM and various talking heads within the USIC. The DNI Report was not a consensus of opinion within all 17 agencies, it wasn't even the consensus of opinion within the three agencies that actually compiled the report (DHS, NSA, CIA). Rather, it was the conclusion the small task force created by Directors Brennan and Clapper were ORDERED TO REACH.

After the WMD debacle in the early 2000's, the USIC rewrote their rule books to avoid repeating such a mistake of confirmation bias clouding active intel analysis. Part of this culture shift was the regulations to not create insular task forces within the USIC but rather to more freely exchange information and investigations between relevant branches. Clapper and Brennan's actions, by creating a separate investigative group and insulating them, is in direct violation of those new guidelines.

Think about that for a moment. Clapper and Brennan - two men who dealt with the WMD investigations at different times, both men who have perjured themselves before Congress and Senate on issues of domestic collection and various USIC programs' over reach, broke the protocols they were a part of creating to FORCE the conclusion they wanted to reach. It's, quite literally, a repeat of the WMD agenda. Only this time the stakes aren't a poorly thought out invasion of a weak country - but the undercutting of our national confidence in our electoral process while poking the nose of the world's largest thermonuclear power.

Motive is always important to examine in these cases, and it should be noted that both Brennan and Clapper have been at the forefront of the USIC's regime change war in Syria. It's an agenda they've been engineering and working towards for years now. And Trump's incoming administration - whether they meant it or not - campaigned and won in no small part because of their promises to end the nation's regime change addiction.

This means that both Clapper and Brennan had a clear motive to undercut 45's incoming administration and to paint a target on Russia by engineering a fear campaign through their chosen MSM outlets (the NYT, Washington Post, CNN primarily).

So, at the end of the day, the January DNI report which has been touted as proof by many here and in the media, has been completely blown out of the water just by these admissions:

- It's not a consensus.

- It was not compiled following proper USIC protocol.

- It was, by their own admission, an investigation designed to prove Russian meddling and hacking rather than an honest investigation into the event itself.

3) Now that we've established the DNI report itself was flawed in design and pushed onto the public by Brennan, Clapper, and the MSM in a dishonest and propagandizing way - what about the actual evidence offered in the report itself?

A new analysis was dropped this week by a collection of Intel vets working on behalf of the public - who signed their names and cited their sources and methods, more than the USIC has done to date. Their examination of the limited forensic evidence offered in the DNI report shows that the evidence itself was deliberately tampered with and that the story of hacking itself is impossible:

Re-read that again, and consider this evidence in conjunction with the rest of the "narrative" spun about this January 6th DNI report. What this report is saying is that the evidence offered to the American public by the DNI report was tampered with and altered to hide the presence of a leaker (not hacker) and an attempt was made to pin it all on Russia.

This is proven even further by the Vault 7 drops by Wikileaks this year which released the USIC's cyber weapon cache to the public. Chief among these tools are Umbrage (http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-files-cia-umbrage-hacker-secret-spies-explained-countries-donald-trump-russia-a7618661.html) and Marbles (http://thehackernews.com/2017/03/cia-marble-framework.html) both of which are programs which make it possible to mask/fake ISP addresses.

The forensic analysis of the DNI documents show proof of these programs in action. Meaning, the USIC deliberatley altered the key evidence it presented to the American public as proof of Russian interference and hacking in the election.

In other words, they lied to the American public. What makes anyone of us so certain they're not still lying?

All of this leads me back to a question I've asked many in this thread and have yet to hear an answer to. If you honestly believe Russian Intelligence agencies launched a massively successful hacking/propaganda campaign that duped the public into voting for Trump - is it not possible that the USIC has the same capabilities and reach to wage an information war on their own people?

Because the final analysis of the DNI report shows a concerted effort on behalf of Brennan, Clapper, elements within the US MSM and Congress to mislead the American public and scare them into buying into the next "Big Bad" that the US MiC will need generous budgets to combat.

This isn't partisan. This is absolute evidence that the DNI report touted by many on here was intentionally crafted to mislead the American public into a false conclusion.

And those of you on the left who are so blinded by your desire to remove Trump and sink him with this story, I ask you to consider this article in its entirety first:

With New D.C. Policy Group, Dems Continue to Rehabilitate and Unify With Bush-Era Neocon

It shows, once again, where the motivations for this narrative truly lie. It's not really about the DNC protecting it's party or Hillary making excuses. It's not really about protecting our "sacred institutions"... It seems to be about the continuation of regime change policies pushed by the neocon establishment which, with the help of this narrative, have now flipped to the left side of the aisle. A move that should outrage anyone who protested against W's wars in the desert.

Conclusion: We are in an information war. Up is not up and down is not down. Discernment is key. It's taken seven months for the MSM to admit the DNI report was flawed (at best). In that time, the narrative has been allowed to metastasize primarily by people flaunting the DNI report as proof.

What actual discernment and evidence shows is the Russian narrative has been concocted at worst, overblown at best, from the very beginning.

Stay frosty out there, people. :beer:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Wheeler works at Fox! Talk about fake news. All these clowns screamed no fake news are total dupes for fake news